34.

"Come on, its time to go," Mingyu repeated for about 15 minutes, as he struggled to pull a drunk Wonwoo out of some half empty bar he found on the corner.

"I don't want to go with you. You don't love me," Wonwoo whined.

The boy looked a mess. His eyes were red and puffy, and he smelt of cigarettes and soju.

"That's not true," Mingyu sighed. They've had the same conversation 5 times now, and Mingyu was growing tired.

He walked over to the boy picking him up bridal style and carrying him out of the bar.

They made their way to the park across the street.

"What's wrong?" Mingyu asked the other, as he put him down. Wonwoo struggled to regain his balance as walked in a crooked line.

"I just want them to love me," Wonwoo cried.

Mingyu only stared at the boy, trying to take in the barely audible words that was coming from the other.

"I want to hate them but I can't. I want to talk to them and laugh with them. I-I want to cry with them and make them proud even though they threw me away," Wonwoo said, not bothering to wipe the tears off his face.

Mingyu couldn't say anything. The only thing he could do was just stand there, a look of sorrow on his face, watching his drunk boyfriend rant and weep.

"So why won't they love me back?" Wonwoo yelled. His eyes were glossy as it grew quiet after his deep yell, and Mingyu hated that the only thing he could do was just stand there in silence.

They stood there in silence for a few seconds, and Mingyu slowly walked over to the boy, wrapping his arms around him.

Wonwoo tightly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's waist, and all he could do is cry. Mingyu stroked the boy's hair, whispering to him that it was okay, that he loved him.
~~~~

:'))