.10

Mingyu walked out of his University, and made his way to the front of the campus to be greated my Wonwoo, as he sat on the stone fence taking a swig from his ciggarete.

"You must want to get lung cancer so bad," Mingyu said as the neared the boy, a little too loud.

"Its just a nasty habit I picked up," Wonwoo said as he threw his ciggarete bud to the ground, steping on it.

"How. . .did you start?" Mingyu asked, him and Wonwoo's steps in sync as they walked along side each other.

"My mom said if I kept fighting, she'd send me abroad so I had to find another stress reliever," Wonwoo said, a small smile showed on his face before he pulled up his face mask, hoping the conversation on the topic could be over.

"You should smile more often," Mingyu thought aloud before mentally slapping himself,"I-Its nice," Mingyu looked down at his feet, his cheeks growing hot.

"I wouldn't mind smiling for you," Wonwoo said casually before taking off his face mask, and shoving it in his pocket.

Mingyu looked up to see Wonwoo grinning at him and he sped up his pace returning his gaze to the ground.

"Wait for me, we have to make today fun," Wonwoo said as he caught up to Mingyu, throwing his arm around the younger's shoulders.

Mingyu was beyond nervous because he could grasp the idea of what Wonwoo thought fun "was", considering the fact he likes to consume drugs and alchohol, and he jumps roofs as a hobby.

"We're going to an amusement park," Wonwoo said.