Chapter 1

Grizz woke up to find Panda sleeping in his bed. Then he remembered the events of last night.

Last night Grizz, Panda, and Ice Bear had been watching scary movies and it was time to go bed.

"G-grizz?", Panda asked nervously.

Grizz's ears twitched he slowly raised his head.

"Um, what?", Grizz asked half asleep.

"Could I s-sleep with you? P-please", Panda asked again.

"Umm, sure. I guess it's okay", Grizz agreed. He scooted over and made room for him.

"Goodnight, Panda", Grizz yawned.

"Goodnight, Grizz", Panda whispered.

Grizz slid out of bed, careful not to wake Panda.

Panda woke up to find that Grizz was not in the bed. He looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. 11:30 am.

Grizz was most likely already awake, Panda thought.

Panda first headed to the bathroom. He had to put his contacts in. He slid his paw against the wall to guide himself.

But the wall suddenly wasn't there anymore. Panda slipped and fell. But he was caught by someone. He looked up and saw a brown blurry mass.

"Looks who's up. My little Pan-Man.", Grizz smiled.

"Oh, um. I was just heading for-", Panda stammered.

"Here I'll help you", Grizz said.

Grizz took both of Panda's paws in his. He pulled Panda up and slowly guided him. When they reached the bathroom Grizz let go.

"Thanks", Panda said.

"I'll always help you, Pan-Pan", Grizz smiled as he headed for the kitchen.

In the bathroom Panda thought to himself.

That was weird. I mean, Grizz has helped me like this before. But this time was something....different. The was he did it. Felt....strange, but really nice.

Panda shook the thought off and put in his contacts.

He went back and saw that Ice Bear had cooked them breakfast.

"Hey, Panda. I saved a seat for you", Grizz said.

Maybe I'm over thinking things, Panda thought.