Chapter 8

Ice Bear woke up and immediately realized he felt a lot better.  He crawled out of his fridge and looked outside and saw it snowing. He smiled a bit, internally excited to go outside later.  He looked at the calendar and was surprised to see that it was December 24th.

Ice Bear slept for 2 days?,  Ice Bear thought. It probably explained why he felt so rested and healthy. He checked the clock on the stove: 7:34. He checked the cupboards and picked out some pancake mix.

Grizz woke up and sniffed the air and immediately recognized the scent. "Hey, Panda", Grizz nudged. Panda was sleeping in his bed next to him.  He woke up Grizz at 11:30 asking to share Grizz's bed because it was the warmest. Grizz personally thought it was Panda just wanted to cuddle with him. Lately Panda and Grizz relationship has....changed a little.

     "Grizz, what is it?", Panda asked. He suddenly perked up.

"Hey, is that pancakes?", Panda asked. He got up and stretched.

They both walked through the hallway.

"Polar Bear!!", Panda jumped on Ice Bear and embraced him in a giant hug.

"It's Ice Bear ", He responded calmly.

   "I'm sorry. It's just - -  we didn't see you yesterday", Panda said, starting to cry a little.

  "Bro! I see your feeling better. You slept the whole day yesterday.", Grizz smiled.

"Ice Bear feels just fine. Now sit. Ice Bear is back.", he said. He looked around and saw bits of trash and other things here and there.

He put on his apron and headed for his vacuum. "Oh, and before Ice Bear forgets. You two make a good couple"

"What? Ice, we're only dated once. Wait how did you know?", Panda asked.

"Ice Bear knows everything. Plus Ice Bear can hear through fridge", Ice Bear smirked. "Well, either way.  You have Ice Bear's blessing", he turned and left to vacuum Grizz's room.

"What we're not getting married!", Panda said blushing.

"Not yet", Grizz winked.

  Panda groaned and planted his head on the table.

"Give it time, Pan-Pan", Grizz laughed.