Chapter 10

Panda woke up and checked his phone.
He looked over and almost screamed. Grizz was in his bed, snoring directly in his face.

"Grizz?", Panda prodded his stomach with his paw. Grizz stirred and opened his eyes. "Grizz, what are you doing in my bed?", Panda mumbled, sleepily.

  "I crawled in your bed.. my bed... to....cold....", Grizz whispered before drifting back to sleep.

  Panda just shrugged and drifted back to sleep, but was woken again by Grizz wrapping his arm around him. Panda's eyes darted open as Grizz pulled him in tighter. Panda reached behind him and moved Grizz's arm, but Grizz moved it right back where it was, around Panda.

Oh, jeez. This is too weird for me, Panda thought. I just want sleep.

  Panda opened his eyes and instantly noticed the sunlight filtering through his curtains. He looked over to see Grizz still asleep in his bed.

  He looks kinda... cute, Panda thought to himself.

Panda got himself out of his bed and hugged the wall towards the bathroom. Luckily, this time he made it.

After putting his contacts he made his way back into his room, turned around and saw that Grizz was gone.

"... Grizz?", Panda called.

"Gotcha!", Grizz yelled as he wrapped his paws around Panda. Panda jumped and screamed. "Relax, Pan-Pan. It's just me."

" Grizz, don't do that... ", Panda gasped.

" Breakfast is ready", Ice Bear's voice called.

Panda and Grizz followed into the kitchen.

  As they were eating, Panda was thinking about thier daily routine.

  Its always the same thing every day..., he thought.

  He finished breakfast and headed into his room. He checked his phone and gasped.

"F-fifty two notifications?!", Panda said aloud.  He checked the notifications.

On his social media account was a picture of Grizz wrapping his paws around him as he was asleep.

   Grizz, took a picture of me? Of us? While I saw sleeping?!

Panda scrolled through the comments.
Some made him smile.

Cute
Couple Goals
Teddy Bears <3

Some devastated him.

Disgusting
Go back to the forest
KYS
Fag Bears
Ewww....

  Grizz came into the room and heard Panda crying softly.

"What have you done!?", Panda yelled at Grizz.