Chapter 23

Grizz's P.O.V

I woke to find that Panda was still in bed. He was sleeping so soundly. I leaned forward and kissed his forhead. It felt pretty warm. In fact a bit too warm. I placed a paw on his shoulder and gently roused him awake.

"Pan-Pan?", I whispered. "You good?"

His eyes gently fluttered open. As his eyes locked on me he gently smiled.

"Oh hey, Grizz", Panda sighed as he slowly sat up. He winced and clutched his head.

"You alright?", Grizz quickly stammered.

"Mmph, yeah. I'm good. Just a headache", Panda sighed as he kicked off the blankets.

I wrapped my paws around him. I could tell by the look on his face that he didn't really want me to. But, I couldn't stand to see my liitle Pan-man in pain.

"Grizz, really I'm okay", Panda said. I nodded and set him down.

"At least let me get you an asprin or something", I offered.

"Please?", Panda smiled as he walked into the living room.

I made my way towards the bathroom, opening the cabinet. Quickly taking an asprin and darting back to the kitchen. In no time flat the small pill is already sizzling in a glass of water. I decide that I'll just have oatmeal today, I just want Panda to rest up.

As the oatmeal cooks, I hand Panda the glass.

"Thanks, Grizz. I think I'm gonna lie down", Panda sighed as he got up.

"Uh, okay", I said as I watched him disapear around the corner. I went back to the kitchen and pulled my bowl of oatmeal out of the microwave. The next few mintues were spent of by me sitting on the couch, slowly eating. I filled through channels, but there ususally was nothing interesting this early in the morning. after a set my bowl down and leaned back on the couch, closing my eyes and letting the noise of the tv show lull me to sleep.

I don't know how long I was out but I woke up to some strange sounds. As soon as I registered what it was, I imedialtey hopped off the couch and ran towards the bathroom. I could still hear Panda retching on the other side.

"Hey...Uh, Panda? You alright?", I asked, knocking on the door.

"Y-yeah....Well, no...", Panda admitted.

"What's wrong?", I presed on, now getting really worried.

"I don't know. I just feel bad!", Panda gronaed from the other side.

"Look, I'm gonna take you to a doctor, Pan. 'Cause I don't know what to do", I told him.

"O-okay", I finally hear Panda agree. I hear the toliet flush and him slowly walk out.

"Alright, just hold tight for a moment", I told him as I went for his phone.

After I made the call, we sat and waited.