Chapter 2

Grizz watched Panda head to his room. He felt a little disappointed.

"Grizz shouldn't worry so much about Panda", Ice Bear told Grizz while washing dishes.

Panda was in his room reading a book about a guy in high school trying to find his first love.

Then he heard a knock at the door. "Hey, Panda", Grizz said. "Mind if I come in?"

"Sure"

Grizz came in Panda's room to see him reading some kind of book.

"So, Is there something you wanted, Grizz?", Panda asked.

"No, I just wanted to see what you were up to", Grizz said.

I really wanted to see you, Grizz said inwardly. I don't know why, but I just wanted to see you.

Grizz decided to lay on Panda's bed.

"If always wonder what it would be like... ", Panda mumbled.

"What was that?", Grizz chuckled.

"Oh. I just wondered what it would be like to fall in real love with someone", Panda sighed, hugging the book to his chest.

Grizz listened to Panda explain the events that lead up to the current page.

Panda even read the chapter out loud.

He makes the book feel so real, so alive, Grizz thought.

Grizz eventually dozed off on Panda's bed.

He dreamed of searching through a library for a book. He grabbed an interesting book. And so did someone else. Grizz looked up to see Panda also holding the book.

Grizz woke up and remembered that he fell asleep in Panda's bed. Panda was still reading.

That was a really weird dream, Grizz thought.

"You know, I would've let you have the book", Panda smiled.

"Huh?"

"You talked in your sleep", Panda laughed.

"Oh so I guess you heard that...", Grizz sighed.