Chapter 6

Grizz woke up and found the scent of breakfast in the air. He hopped out of bed quick and ran to the kitchen, thinking Ice Bear was finally better. In the kitchen Grizz in surprised to find it was in fact Panda. "Oh, Grizz. You're up.", Panda stuttered. "Uh, I-Ice Bear still isn't feeling well. So I thought I should make breakfast this morning", he explained.

"Oh, okay", Grizz said a little downtrodden. "I just hoped Ice Bear was a little better"

"I know", Panda agreed.

It had been a week since Ice Bear had gotten sick and he wasn't getting better. He had been spending almost all of his time in the freezer. Panda even had to bring his meals to him. But Ice Bear always told Panda to leave them in front of the freezer.

Grizz was really worried, it wasn't like Ice Bear at all to suddenly be so weak and feeble. Ice Bear was strong. Grizz walked over to his brother's freezer.

"Hey, little buddy. How ya doing?", Grizz asked from the outside.

"Ice Bear i-is f-fine", he wheezed from the other side.

"Oh, okay. We just want to make sure you're alright", Grizz said faking a smile.

"Ice Bear feels fine...", Ice Bear said weakly.

"Okay, I'm gonna go watch TV call me if you need me", Grizz said.

He walked towards Panda. "He is not alright, I just know it", Grizz whispered.

"I know but we just gotta let him rest and recover", Panda agreed giving Grizz a plate of eggs and hash browns. "You gotta eat. I'm not letting you get sick too", Panda smiled.

"Thanks Pan-Pan", Grizz thanked and sat down at the TV.