Chapter 7

"You ready for this?", Grizz asked.

"Grizz. I didn't think you were serious", Panda whined. "I don't think we should"

"Aww, c'mon, Pan-Pan", Grizz coaxed. "People say on Halloween night, screams can be heard from this forest. We've been living here for years and we've never heard a thing"

"I guess that's true, but Grizz don't we usually leave and go trick-or-treating?"

"That's besides the point, my black-and-white buddy", Grizz said as he pushed through the brush.

"Grizz!", Panda sighed. He knew he had to go after him, but every bone in his body told him 'no'.

"Glad you could catch up", Grizz teased as Panda ran up beside him. "You'll see. There's nothing to be afraid of. Were bears, remember?"

"I know, Grizz. But I just don't like this--"

"Shhh... Hear that?", Grizz whispered.

...........Hahaha.......hahaha.......

Panda yelled and held onto Grizz.

..... FoOLs..... YoU..... CoUld'Nt... LiStEn... To... tHE...WarNInG...CoUld....YoU....

A strong wind began to blow through the breeze. The leaves from the trees swirled around Panda and Grizz.

"Show yourself", Grizz shouted.

"Grizz, what are you doing?!", Panda whispered.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH...... just... go.... Go..... AWAY......

Grizz covered his ears.

Every year on All Hollow's Eve....... someone comes here..... and disturbs my slumber.....AND FOR WHAT.... a couple of childs games.....

Suddenly the trees began to bend and tree limbs began to fall in their direction.

LeAvE.... THiS... PlAcE.... AND DON'T COME BACK ON THIS NIGHT EVER AGAIN

Grizz and Panda ran as fast as they could as Panda ran he looked behind him and saw a pale white teenage girl floating. She sunk back into the ground

sLeEp aT LaST