Chapter 2

HANNA'S POV

I woke up to feel the bed empty beside me. I didn't know where Jordan was. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. As I walked down the hall I could smell bacon. When I opened the door to the kitchen I saw Jordan standing shirtless by the cooker. I walked up behind him and hugged him.

"Good morning babe", I whispered in his ear.

He turned around and faced me.

"Good morning beautiful", he replied lovingly.

He kissed me on the lips and I excepted.

"Sit down. I'm just finising the sausages and bacon", Jordan said as he pulled out a chair at the table.

I sat down and watched as he cooked. As I watched I thought about our future together. I can't wait to marry him. I was thinking about planning a date for the wedding. Jordan sat down and placed a plate infront of me.

"Yum. This looks great", I said as I picked up my knife and fork.

"Anything for you baby", he replied.

"We should plan a date for the wedding", I suggested.

"Yeah. We can talk about it after breakfast", Jordan said.

We finished out breakfast and went to get ready for work. When we were ready we walked out the door together gave eachother a kiss and got into our cars to go to work.