Chapter 7

Hanna's POV

When I woke up I felt Jordan's arm around me. I looked at the bedside table beside me to see what time it was. However my clock wasn't sitting on the table beside me like it normally was and it wasn't my table. Where was I? Who was beside me? What happened last night? I didn't know the anwser to any of these questions. I jumped up to see who it was. I saw Caleb looking up at me. Oh No! What have I done?!

I jumped up and covered myself with the blanket. I wasn't sure why though as it was nothing Caleb hadn't seen a million times before.

"What have we done?", I asked Caleb.

"I...I don't know. We were drunk", he replied, baffled.

"I... I should go... Where's my clothes... I'm sorry", I babbled as I ran around the room picking up my stuff.

I ran out of the room and quickly got dressed in the sitting room before getting out of the house as fast as I could. I began to walk home thinking about what happened the whole time. Bit by bit I was starting to remember the events of the night before. I was walking home drunk and he found me. He brought me in and he saved me and I loved it. I loved everything. Just being there with him brought me back to that first night in the tent. But he wasn't mine anymore. I couldn't have him. Besides I loved Jordan. Didn't I? Yes. Of course I did. We're going to get married. And live happily ever after. That's how things have to be. It's how they will be.

Caleb is going to grow old with Spencer. Oh my god! Spencer! She is another big reason why I have to stay away from Caleb. Its the only way I can save out friendship. It's too important to me. I can't loose it.

When I arrived home, Jordan was making breakfast. I went to have a shower. I scrubbed myself clean as if I was scrubbing away why happened. When I was done in the shower I put my pjs on. Today was going to be a quiet day as I had a terrible hangover. I walked into the kitchen where Jordan was.

"Are you hungry?", he asked me.

"Not really. I had breakfast at Aria's", I lied. In reality I just couldn't stomach food.

"Okay. Why don't you go up to bed and lie down. I'll be up with some hangover pills and coffee soon", he said as he kissed me on the head.

I did as he told me and went back upstairs. I took out my phone to see that I had a text from Aria.

"Did you make it home okay", the text read.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Sorry I fell asleep as soon as I got home last night -Hanna" I replied.

I then went to text Caleb.
"NOBODY can know about last night" I typed. I sent the message and deleted it from my phone as soon as I was done.

I then got into bed and lay down. A few minutes later Jordan arrived with the pills and coffee.
"There you go baby. Go to sleep and don't come down until your feeling better. That's all that matters", he whispered and then kissed me on the head."I love you", he added."Yeah. I love you to",I said reluctantly.