Chapter 16

Hanna's POV

I sat in my room waiting for Caleb to text me. He said he would let me know when he told Spencer the truth. I was sitting nervously on the bed when my phone buzzed.

"I didn't tell her. Long story. Meet me somewhere and I'll explain. -Caleb", the text read.

I wondered what was wrong. I began to type a message to Caleb. "That little motel in Philly at 3?"

A few minutes later a reply came in,"perfect x", it siad.

I fixed up my makeup and put my shoes on. I then got into my car and drove to Philly. There was a small motel just inside town where Caleb and I sometimes went. We always stayed in room 8 so I walked up to the reception and asked for the key. I then wrote my name in the book so that Caleb would know I was here. I went into the room and say on the bed and waited for Caleb to arrive and he did about five minutes later.

"Hey. What's happened", I asked when I opened the door.

"This is so messed up Hanna. I don't know what to do", Caleb babbled.

"Sit down and tell me what's wrong", I said as I placed myself back down on the bed. Caleb sat down beside me.

"Spencer's pregnant too", Caleb blurted.

"What? No way. She can't be",I said in shock. I couldn't believe it.

"I'm so sorry Hanna. I can't leave her on her own", Caleb apologized.

"I don't expect you to. You have to stick by her. I have Jordan and I'm just going to have to make him think this baby is his", I replied.

"Thank you for understanding", Caleb said.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and once again we found ourselves undressing eachother.