Chapter 17

AOUTHORS NOTE:
I'm very sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I was away on holiday but I am back now and I plan on getting a lot of writing done. Thanks so much to everyone who has been reading my chapters and voting for them as well as leaving comments. I really appreciate what you guys have to say. Did you guys see the finale ? It was amazing! Anyways, thanks for reading and again sorry for the delay.
______________________________

Hanna' s POV

Caleb and I were lying there together, holding eachother. He moved closer to me and kissed me on the head. "As much as I'd love to stay here Spencer will be expecting me soon", he sighed. "Yeah. I better get going soon too. I still have to tell Jordan I'm pregnant', I replied.

"You still haven't told him?", Caleb asked, shocked.

"No. I wanted to talk to you first", I replied.

"Oh well tell him as soon as you get home, and tell him it's his", Caleb said.

"I will", I replied. We both got out of bed and got dressed. A few minutes later we were both ready. I left first and Caleb stayed there for another five minutes incase anyone saw us. I got into my car and began to drive home.

As I drove I thought about the whole situation. I always knew that I was still in love with Caleb. Maybe Jordan was always just a rebound. If only I didn't leave Caleb on that one faithful night. We could have had everything. We could have been happy together. But we can't have th at now. He is with Spencer. She is carrying his baby and if he leaves her she will be all on her own. Atleast this way I have Jordan to take care of me and the baby. He doesn't even need to know It's not his.

When I got home, Jordan was in the kitchen cooking."Hey baby, where were you", he asked.I thought as fast as I could before replying,"I went to see Spencer but as I was driving I remembered she was at work".

"Well, you're home just in time for dinner. Sit down", he said as he pulled out a chair. He placed to player on the table and we began to eat.

"Jordan. I need to tell you something", I began.

"What is it?',he asked.

"You're going to be a dad. I'm pregnant", I announced.

"Oh my God. That's amazing Hanna",he exclaimed.

"I know. I couldn't believe it when I found out. We're going to have a family", I said.