Chapter 4

Hanna's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened. I thought I was over him. I thought that I had fallen out of love with Caleb. It had been years since we were together yet when I looked into his eyes it brought me right back to when we were teenagers, deeply in love. But I couldn't still love him, Could I ? No. I loved Jordan. I was going to marry Jordan. He is the love of my life. Not Caleb. That's how things are. It's how they have to be.

I arrived home and when I walked in the door I saw Jordan sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"You're home ! How was your coffee date with Spencer", he asked me.

"Oh... eh...It was great. We just cought up. You know",why did I lie. Why didn't I just tell him that Spencer wasn't there and that I was speaking with Caleb. It's not like I did something wrong.

"That's good. Do you want to come join me", Jordan offered.

"Actually, I'm just going to go upstairs and put my pjs on. This is really uncomfortable", I moaned. I turned around and began to walk up stairs.

When I got upstairs I took out my phone. I debated whether or not I should text Caleb. I eventually decided that I should.

"Sorry for disappearing so fast earlier. Things just got kind of weird", I typed. But then decided to erase the last sentence. I sent the message and as I waited for a reply I got dressed. When I was done I heard my phone beep.

"It's okay. See you soon - Caleb ", the text read.

I turned off my phone and walked downstairs and into the sitting room where Jordan was still sitting. I sat down and he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into him. We sat there together watching a movie. I wasn't paying much attention to the movie however as all I could think about were the earlier events of that day.

I came to the conclusion that I definetly felt something when I looked into Caleb's eyes. Whether or not it was love, I didn't know but it was something.