Chapter 19

Caleb's POV

I woke up on a Friday morning to see the bed empty next to me. Spencer left early that morning to visit Melissa in London. I picked up my phone and began to type. "Spencer's away for the weekend. Do you want to come over?", I said. I then selected Hanna's contact and sent it to her.

I got up and got dressed. I went into the kitchen and made myself some pancakes for breakfast. It was very quiet around as the big house was also empty because Mr. and Mrs. Hastings were also gone to visit Melissa. When I sat down at the table to eat my breakfast I checked my phone and seen that I had a text from Hanna. "What a coincidence. Jordan is gone to Australia for a few days to visit his parents. What time to you want me?" It read. "Whenever. We have all weekend",I replied.

When I finished my breakfast I put my plate in the dishwasher and decided to watch tv considering I had the day off. I was watching a movie when there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked towards it. I opened it and saw Hanna standing there. "Hey", I greeted as she walked inside.

When the door was closed I kissed her. "You came",I said looking into her eyes. "Of course I came. You called, so I came. I'm not the type of person that makes the same mistake twice", she replied staring back at me. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got back", I apologized. "No. It was my fault for leaving in the first place. I should have stayed with you", Hanna said.

"None of that matters anymore. We're here now and that's all that matters", I said. She then kissed me and I kissed her back. "Oh. I hope yo my don't mind but I plan on spending the next two nights here. I'll go home on Sunday morning before Spence comes home", Hanna smiled. "Perfect", I replied smiling back at her. I kissed her and we went into the bedroom.