Chapter 27

Hanna's POV

This was it. I was finally about to find out the gender of my baby. I was so excited. I was going to go to visit Caleb after to show him the picture and tell him the news. I was in the ultrasound appointment with Jordan and the nurse was setting up the equipment. I couldn't belive that in just a few minutes I would know whether I was having a boy or a girl.

*Half an Hour later*

Jordan and I were in the car and he was driving us home from our appointment. I was so happy. Now that I knew the gender of the baby I could finally start clothes shopping. "Jordan, I'm going to go to see Aria later. She said she wants to talk", I lied. I was actually going to go to talk to Caleb.

When Jordan and I got home I walked into the kitchen and over to the fridge. I picked up a magnet and placed the picture of my precious baby onto the fridge before placing the magnet down on top to hold it in place. As I stood staring at the photo I felt Jordan's arms wrap around my waist.

"It's getting harder and harder to do this, you know", he said, laughing.

"Yeah well, I'm five months pregnant of course I'm going to be fat", I replied turning around to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Your not fat. Your pregnant. There is a diference", he said before kissing me on the head. "I love you", he added.

"I love you too", I replied.

"You better get going. Aria will be waiting", Jordan said.

I kissed him goodbye before walking out the door and getting into my car. I texted Caleb telling him I was leaving. We were meeting up in Philly in our usual motel room. When I arrived there he was already there waiting.

"Hey baby", he greeted when I walked through the door.

"Hey. I missed you", I said walking up to him and kissing him.

"I missed you too", he began. "So, how is our little bundle of joy", he asked.

"Great. Our baby is getting on great", I replied.

"So what's the verdict. Boy or girl", Caleb asked.

"Well, we are having a ..."

_____________________________

So what do we think ?
Boy or girl? Tell me what you think it is in the comments and also tell me what you think Spencer's will be.

I'm so sorry I havn't updated in a while. I've been so busy but I've got all Summer now so hopefully I can update more.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this story as well as leaving comments and voting for every chapter. I love reading what you guys have to say so please continue to leave comments.