Chapter 28

Hanna's POV

"We're having a .... girl!", I exclaimed.

"Oh my God! Wow", Caleb replied smiling.

"I... I don't really know what to say. I'm so excited or congratulations? I mean, it's not like I'm going to see her much", He said sighing.

"Hey, I know it's going to be hard, but I'm going to make sure you get to see our daughter. We've been through this. She is yours and mine and I'm going to make sure she loves you even if she doesn't exactly know the truth", I said holding my hand out to take his and putting it on my stomach.

"I know. I'm just overthinking it", He replied.

"Exactly', I said and then kissed him.

*2 hours later*

I was driving home after seeing Caleb. I had forgotten to bring the scan picture with me so I promised him that I'd take a picture of it on my phone and send it to him. Neither of us could wait to meet out little girl. There was only a few months left until I could hold her in my arms and I couldn't wait. Jordan and I had started to think of names on the way home from the hospital this morning but we wern't sure. I wanted to ask Caleb what makes he liked the next time I saw him. All I knew was that her name has to be as gorgeous as her.

As I drove into our neighbourhood I began to hear multiple sirens. I got frightened incase something was wrong and began to drive very fast. As I got closer I saw a fire truck and an ambulance surrounding our building.

I quickly jumped out of the car and ran towards our home. "Jordan!" I screamed.

"What's going on?", I asked a firefighter who was waiting at the door.

"We recieved a call from someone in this building. They were worried because they saw smoke coming out from under the door of a different apartment", he explained.

"Which apartment?", I asked getting worried.

Just as I said this I heard a loud crash coming from inside the building and began to see smoke coming out of the kitchen window of our apartment.

"No! Jordan!", I screamed before breaking down in tears.

A few minutes later two firefighters emerged from the door of the building carrying a man. He was unconcious and had alot of blood coming from his head. He was also covered in blackness from the fire.

"Jordan", I sighed crying.