Chapter 9

Hanna's POV

The following morning when I woke up I felt much better. My hangover was gone and i felt happier. I had sorted things out in my head. I needed to be with Jordan. He made me happy and I loved him. I knew that I had to talk to Caleb about this but it was how things had to be.

I got dressed and made my way over to Spencer and Caleb's. I knew that Spencer wouldn't be home as she was helping her mom out with the campaign.

When I arrived at the door Caleb opened it and let me in. He was expecting me as I texted to tell him I was coming over. Caleb offered me a cup of coffee and I accepted. I sat down at the kitchen table and he joined me when the coffee was ready.

"I've been thinking about what happened the other night. I know that it brought back a lot of memories to both of us", I began.

"Of course it did. We were together for years and over those years we went through so much", Caleb replied.

"But now we have to agree that although what we had was good, it's over. It has been over for the last three years.", I continued.

"I love Spencer and you love Jordan. Now all we can do us be friends and pretend the other night never happened", Caleb concluded.

I was happy that we decided between us what to do. We chose to do what was best for everyone. I can keep what happened a secret and I believe that Caleb can too.

I finished my cup of coffee and then left to make my way home. Jordan had planned to take me out for dinner. We were going to go to The Radley.

When I got home I had a shower, redid my makeup and got dressed.

Jordan and I got into the car and he drove us to The Radley.

"We still haven't chosen
a date for the wedding", Jordan enquired.

"I know. We've just been so busy. Let's talk about it know", I suggested.

"Okay. Well you've always said you want a Summer wedding. So why don't we do that?", Jordan offered.

"Yeah. Maybe June sometime", I requested.

"That's great. It's now August which gives us 10 months to plan everything", Jordan said as he kissed my hand.

"I love you baby", he added.

"I love you too", I replied.