Chapter 13

Caleb's POV

I was watching the T.V in the sitting room and Spencer was gone away for a spa weekend with her mom. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when the doorbell rang.

I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it I see something I didn't expect. Hanna was standing there crying.

"What's wrong Hanna?", I asked concerned.

"I need your help", she sobbed as she walked in the door.

She sat down on the couch and I went to comfort her. I knew she was very upset but I didn't know why. She just sat in silence. I decided to leave her until she was ready to talk. After a few minutes she finally opened her mouth.

"I'm pregnant", she blurted out.

"What?!", I replied in shock.

"Is it mine?", I added.

"I think so. It has to be. I haven't slept with Jordan since before my last period", she cried.

"Oh my God. What are we going to do?", I said. I couldn't believe it. Hanna was really pregnant with my child.

"I don't know. I'm going to figure it out. You don't need to worry. I'll sort everything out. You don't need to be involved",She sobbed.

"Are you kidding me? Hanna, we are in this together. I'm going to be with you every step of the way", I said as I held her hand and looked her in the eyes.

"What about Spencer?", Hanna questioned.

"I don't know. We can figure it all out",I replied.

Hanna was still crying. She looked into my eyes and I knew that she trusted me and believed in me. It was then that I realised what happened those few weeks ago wasn't an accident. We both knew what we were doing even if we were drunk. I leaned into her and kissed her. She accepted my kiss and began to unbutoon my shirt. I held her hand and we walked into the bedroom.

"Wait. What about Jordan?", I asked her.

"I'll text him and tell him I'm staying at Aria's",she replied and continued to kiss me.