Chapter 12

Hanna's POV

It had been three weeks since Caleb proposed to Spencer. I couldn't believe it when it happened. We were together for years and he didn't put a ring on my finger and after being with Spencer for barely two weeks he proposed. I guess Spencer really does alway have to win. But it's not her fault. As far as she knew I was totally okay with her and Caleb being together. I have Jordan anyway and I love him.

We were starting to make plans for the wedding. I was making calls for a makeup artist thst could come around on the morning of the wedding.

"Hello. I was just wondering if you are free to do me and my bridesmaids makeup on the morning of June 23rd of next year?", I asked when I rang up a makeup artist.

She told me that she was available and asked if I wanted to do a trial to see what I wanted.

"Yes. That would be great how about sometime next month?", I asked. She then told me that the 25th of October suited her.

"Yes. That's perfect thank you so much", I said and then hung up my phone.

I then straight away went to the calendar in my phone. I was about to go to write my note on the 15th of October when I saw something interesting written on this day last week.

"Period due", it read.

"Oh my God. How did I forget. How did I not realise that my period hasn't come yet", I thought.

Jordan was at work so I quickly grabbed my car keys and drove to the nearest pharmacy. I picked up three pregnancy tests and drove back home.

I was very nervous. These tests had to come out negative or everything would be ruined. I went into the bathroom and did the tests one by one.

While I waited for the results I say nervously on my bed. I was trying to process everything in my head. "The last time I slept with Jordan sadly was before I got my last period meaning if these tests are positive then the baby has to be Caleb's",I sobbed.

Five minutes past so I went into the bathroom to see what the tests said. I very nervously poked my head around the corner to see the results on the tests. "Oh my God..."

------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like a cliffhanger! Thanks to everyone who comments on my story and votes for it. I really appreciate it.