Chapter 10

Caleb's POV

Spencer and I were getting ready to go to meet her mother. It was the final day for the campaign as tomorrow the residents of Pennsylvania would vote for their State Senate and the day after we would get the results.

When we got there, Veronica was making a speech.

"I can do so much for the State of Pennsylvania. I've already told you all what I can do so let's not get back into at. But everything I said I stick by and will continue to stick by. Not just because I want your votes but because l believe it is what we all need", she exclaimed. People then clapped for her and she walked off the stage.

Well done mom", Spencer said as she have her mom a hug.

"Yeah. You did great. There's no reason why everybody won't vote for you", I cheered.

"Lets hope they do", Veronica pleeded.

We all then went to the Brew to ge some coffee. We say down and spoke about Veronica's plans for if she wins. Well they spoke. I was in my open little world of thought. I sipped on my coffee as I thought. I was completely zoned out on what was going on around me. That was until I heard Spencer.

"Caleb, what do you think?.... Caleb?.... Caleb!", she was saying.

"Sorry... what", I apologized.

"Focus", she commanded.

I couldn't focus on the conversation. The only thing I could focus on was Spencer. I needed her to know that I love her. I needed her to know that she is the one I love. I knew what I had to do.