Chapter 8

Spencer's POV

I woke up to the other girls around me chatting."I wonder how Hanna is", Emily declared. All of the girls looked pretty concerned. I couldn't blame them as she was really out of it last night and had to walk home. "I'm sure she's fine", Alison assured.

We all then took turns showering in the bathroom and then we got dressed. We agreed to go to The Brew for coffee. We sat down in our usual place and Alison went to get the coffee.

"I've got a terrible head ache after last night", I groaned.

"I know. Remind me never to do shots again", Emily agreed.

"We all say this now but it doesn't stop us from going out again", Aria giggled.

"We'll be fine once we've got some coffee into us", I said as I saw Alison walking over with the cups.

"Coffee is your anwser to everything", Emily laughed.

"Not everything", I began."It didn't help me throughout most of college. Don't get me wrong, coffee is great, but its not a miracle worker", I giggled.

For the rest of the morning we all sat there talking and having fun. While we were there, Aria got a text from Hanna telling us she was okay which was a releif. The things that girl could do when she's got a few drinks in her. One of these days she is going to do something she regrets.