Chapter 9

Friday: 29 Days Until The Wedding

"Rachel should have ended up with Joey."

Seth glanced down at me with a sigh. "You too, huh? Am I the only one that thought Rachel and Ross were meant to be together?"

"They're cute together, but I feel like her and Joey would've made a better match." I sit up to stretch before snuggling back into the crook of Seth's arm. "And I love Ross, but he's a super wimp when he's with Rachel."

"It's called being in love." He places a kiss on my forehead. "I happen to know a thing or two about that." I smile in response.

Seth and I were finally back home in Davenport and we were in the living room watching Friends on Netflix.

It was great to spend some down time together, but ever since my episode yesterday, Seth refuses to let me out of his sight for more than a few minutes.

My only privacy is the bathroom, and even then he thinks I should keep the door open.

Yeah, we're getting married, but that is a whole other level of a relationship. If it even is a level to start with.

We're enjoying the episode when Rachel drunk dials Ross, when there's a knock on the door.

Seth pauses the TV. "I'll get it." I sit up so he can go answer the door.

He's not gone for long, and when he returns, he carries in with him a box.

Seth sits the box down on the floor. "Who's that from?" I move to sit down on the floor next to him as he starts looking for the name tag.

A smile appears on his face and he turns the box for me to read the name of the sender.

Shawn Michaels.

My excitement is unmatched at the sight of my Godfather's name. "What are you waiting for? Open it."

He uses his slightly sharp fingernail to cut through the tape and the box is open. I reach in and pull out a note.

I hope you love these "Mr. and Mrs." Rollins. It took a lot of searching to find 'em. See ya in California!

-Shawnee

I look down into the box and the reason he put Mr. and Mrs. in quotes is obvious now.

The first thing I pull out of the box are Mr. and Mrs. pillows, with an & symbol.

"Bedroom or in here," I ask Seth

He takes them from me and gets up to arrange them on the sofa. "In here."

I rod in agreement, liking their position on the sofa.

"What else is in there?"

"Um," I grab the two bubble wrapped items. "Aw, look at these."