IMPORTANT Authors Note

Hello my loves! I hope everyone is having a good week (:

Well, the reason why I'm writing this note because:
A. I wanted to say hi and,
B. I need help.

Currently, I am experiencing writers block and wanted to hear what you guys would like to see in the upcoming chapters. I have plans for this book but none of that will be happening for the next several chapters but I don't want to make the book boring with just Chloee and Jacobs everyday life; I want to add adventure and mystery and plot twists. This is where you guys come in, I want to know what you would like to see happen! Please please pleaseeeeeee leave comments!!! Only one person and occasionally two people leave comments(which I very much appreciate. Thank you!!) but I want to hear from all of you all the time. I want to know what you thought about the chapter, how it made you feel, what you think may happen next! I don't want to be one of those authors who say "want the next update on time? Leave five comments and five votes!" No, I want to be that author that makes you want to leave those comments!!! So, please, leave me your comments. I really enjoy reading them and replying when I can!

Anyways, leave comments and let me know what you would like to see happen in the upcoming chapters!

Until next chapter,
C