Chapter Eleven

A/N: Here's another update... Mainly because it's a Saturday and I have like ten chapters written and I really, really, realllllly want to get them up and posted!!!! Enjoy!

It's midnight and I'm just laying in bed, staring up at the white ceiling in the spare bedroom that I'm occupying. Why am I up? You may ask. Well, it's day three of the constant nightmares and they keep getting worse.

Tonight's nightmare consisted of me watching my mom die right in front of my eyes and the faceless intruder started to cut me up with their bare hands. If you ask me, it was terrifying and I can't fall back asleep.

On the bright side, I've been here for a week and a day which means that Sue Clearwater is going to come over in two days to take off my boot. I'm looking forward to it because I have this adorable pair of boots that I've been dying to wear. And no, I can't just wear one of them. I need to wear both.

A soft giggle erupts from my throat as I realize how pathetic I sound, shaking my head doing so. Good thing no one can read minds.. I think to myself when I hear a sound at the window. A soft gasp escapes my lips and I snap my head to the left, in the direction of the bay window against the far wall, sitting up. No one is there, it's just the wind. I sigh, placing a hand on my chest, wishing my heart will calm down.

I look around the moon lit room and admire it, just like I have been for the past few nights. The room is a nice size, wooden floors, I like it. The walls are painted a pale yellow, a perfect contrast with the dark wood, and one wall has white stripes going down it. The bay window is placed on the wall with strips and my bed is placed against the wall where the door is placed, making my
long dresser and tall/wide mirror on the wall across from me.

Basically, to help you see it more, you walk through the door and look ahead you see my dresser catty-cornered and my mirror sitting against the wall in the middle. Then you look left and you'll see my dark wood twin sized bed, with my blue, flower etched blanket on it, and my matching nightstand to the left of my bed. On the far wall to the left, you see the large bay window with a window seat. Hopefully that will help..I hope it will..

I sigh, getting out of bed and bring my blanket with me as I make my way towards the window seat, sitting down and leaning my head against the cool window. I wish I can fall back asleep and have no more nightmares.. And just like that, like there are genies in my head, my wish comes true. I let darkness take me away as I lay down, feeling the cold window against my back as darkness takes me away.

~*~

The sun peaks through my eyelids, making me see nothing but pink before I open my eyes. I take in a deep break, letting the smell of chocolate pancakes fill my senses. Yum, I think to myself when I hear my stomach grumble. Quickly, I get out of bed and stretch before getting up. I look out the window, thinking that I need to get curtains before I make my way around my bed and towards the door, opening it and walking out.

I walk down the hallway before entering the bathroom and closing the door. I grab my toothbrush from my designated drawer and wet it before applying toothpaste, brushing my teeth as I pull down my black nike shorts to go to the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, doing my business before wiping myself and flushing the toilet, I hear loud people talk through the house. They're here, I think to myself and smile. I wash my hands and finish brushing my teeth before placing my brush away and taking a look in the mirror.

There, I see my curly, red hair looking fine and I fix my blue v-neck t-shirt, my purple sports bra underneath, and pull my shorts down some before opening the door. I turn off the bathroom light before exiting and taking a right to go down the stairway, my boot making sounds and my black nike sock padding softly against the wooden steps.