Chapter Twenty

I got home about two hours ago and the house was empty. Everyone left to get ready for the bonfire, leaving me a note saying to be ready by 4:30 and that Kim is picking me up. Currently, I'm standing in my white, fluffy robe and my wet curly hair down, trying to pick out something to wear. I have three choices:

Choice #1: ripped, high waist skinny jeans with a grey haltered tank and a white, lace cardigan and a pair of black converse.

Choice #2: dark skinny jeans with a rosy pink knit sweater and white keds.

Choice #3: black leggings with my light grey knit sweater, grey knit boot socks, and brown wingtip docs.

I continue to stare at my choices with my arms crossed and sigh. Maybe I shouldn't go... Just as that thought crosses my mind, the front door opens and closes, foot steps walking towards the stairs and up them. Please be Emily or Kim or Leah... I hope, crossing my fingers. Someone knocks on the door and I bite my bottom lip, pulling my robe tighter around my body as I approach the door.

I twist the door nob and pull the door open, seeing Paul. "What?" I ask, peeking my head out. He smiles at me before pushing the door open and stepping into my room. "Are you okay?" He asks as I shut the door, leaning against it. "Fine, why?" I ask, crossing my arms.

Paul sits down own my bed, looking up at me. "Because of what happened this morning." He answers and I roll my eyes, walking over to my bed, deciding to wear my leggings and sweater with my boots – a.k.a Choice #3. "I'm fine." I say again, folding the articles of clothing I'm not going to wear.

"Are you sure?" He asks as the front door opens again. I nod, crossing my arms. "Yes. Now, if you can leave so I can change, that'd be nice." I say, making Paul blush as his eyes skim over my body, noticing my attire. "Yeah.. Sorry.. I'll see you later tonight.." He rushes over his words, standing up and walking over to the door before opening it to step out, closing it behind him.

I laugh to myself, shaking my head as I untie my robe – exposing my undergarments –, taking it off and placing it on my bed. I grab my sweater, putting it on before putting on my leggings. I sit down on my bed, placing on my socks before pulling my boots on and tying them up. Standing up, I approach the mirror and pin my hair back to put on my makeup. First, I place on my e.l.f primer and walk around my room, waiting for it to dry.

As I walked around my room, I couldn't help but let my mind wander.. What's up with the wolves? Why were the guys out there? What happened to the guys when the wolves appeared? What were they looking for? Is there more than two wolves? I shake my head, clearing my mind and I walk towards my mirror, standing in front of it. I touch my face, making sure it's dry, before grabbing my concealer and placing it under my eyes, the sides of my nose, my chin, and the corners of my lips. Twisting the cap back on before grabbing my wet beauty blender, I blend out the liquid substance and even out the surface. Next, I grab my e.l.f translucent HD powder and my powder brush, applying it all over my face in a circular motion.

I take a glance in the mirror, shutting my compound and placing both that and the brush on my dresser. I grab my rosy pink eyeshadow and eyeshadow brush, opening the small pallet and getting some of the powder on the brush before applying a good amount on both eyelids. I close the pallet and grab a darker shade of pink eyeshadow, moving my brush around the small pallet before brining it up to the crease of my eyelid, moving the brush back and forth to get a dark color on my crease before repeating the action on my other eye.

The front door opens and closes as I place my brown eyeliner on my upper lash line and lower lash line on both eyes, using a brush to soften the look then grabbing my lash curler and curling my lashes.