Chapter Twelve

A/N: I'm going to be honest with you guys and tell you that I'm scared about posting this chapter... Why? Well, I got amazing reviews from my last chapter and I hope that this chapter is just as amazing as the last one! Enjoy!

After breakfast, the whole entire gang had to leave and do "stuff".. I tried asking what kind of "stuff" but they all refused to tell me and said that they'll see me later. So it's just me and Emily, sitting on the couch – me laying down and my head on her lap – and watching 'The Notebook'; one of my favorite movies and one of the many movies we've already watched.

"This is so sad.." I sniffed, wiping away the tears that cascaded down my cheeks.

Emily nods, sniffing and wipes her nose. "They're so in love but they're ignoring it." She says, neither of our eyes leaving the movie. It's the part where Noah comes and finds Allie in the rain, both of them arguing.

"Why is love so complicating?" Emily asks and I look down.

"Because if it was easy, it wouldn't be real.." I whisper, wiping my eyes once again.

"Okay...so why are we crying?" A deep voice startles us, making me fall off the couch and on the floor.

"Collin! You scared us!" Emily scolds him as I groan, rubbing my left side.

"That's gonna bruise.." I mumble, slowly sitting up and rubbing my head now.

Collin breaks into laughter, seeing me in my state and Emily's tear stained face glaring at him. I roll my eyes as I hear the rest of the guys come in through the front door.

"What are we laughing at?" Brady asks, Seth and Embry following behind him.

In a matter of seconds, the three boys sees us and starts laughing, making me groan again and grab the remote before I throw it at Collin.

"Shut up!" I practically yell, standing up slowly.

"Em, baby, what's wrong?" Sam asks, rushing to her side and holding her.

"Nothing, we were watching the Notebook." Emily replies, making me nod.

"Freckles!" Paul shouts, running over to me and embracing me in a hug. "Are you okay?!" He asks and I nod, pointing a finger at Collin.

"Collin scared us and I fell off the couch." I tell him and I feel his chest rumble. "It's not funny." I pull away from him and cross my arms.

"Ow!" Collin yelps, making everyone turn their attention to him.

Collin is rubbing his head, his full attention fixated on Jacob, who is standing there with his arms crossed and looking at....me.. I try my hardest to fight the blush that's trying to creep up on my face and I look back at Collin.

"Was that necessary?!" Collin hisses at Jacob, making Jacob look at him. "Yes it was." He answers. "Why?" Collin asks and Jacob shrugs, running a nervous hand through his hair. "You scared the girls.." Jacob sheepishly answers, making me tilt my head.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot she's your im-"

"My bosses sister and his fiancée." Jacob interrupts. Uh...

Confused, I look at Emily, who is looking at me with a smirk on her face, and I mentally ask her the question 'what's going on?' and she shrugs. A huff escapes my lips and everyone turns their attention to me.

"Leah, we still on for a shopping trip today?" I ask her, making up a lie. She raises her eyebrows and slowly nods. "Uh, sure..." She replies and I nod, walking around Paul and the guys to get to the stairs.

Hello (A Jacob Black Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें