Hard- 2

The party still rages on as Shawn and Sara dance the night away while I'm here alone without a date. How lame does that make me feel. But at least someone is making an effort to talk to me.

   Shawn occasionally shoots glances my way and Sara is just ignoring me. This boy Matthew is something else. He's nice, hot and a gentleman. Hopefully Matthew will be my rebound.

Minutes pass as Matthew asks me to dance.

"Hey you wanna dance? My legs are getting numb." He chuckles.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing." I reply, as we get off the kitchen stools and push pass the crowd of drunken teenager to arrive at the dance floor.

When we get there the previous song ends and another song comes on. Matthew's hand slides down to my waist as he begins to move to the rhythm of the song. It's a bit awkward for a minute because I'm not the one to dance but I begin to swing my hips with his as I put my arms on his neck. He pulls me closer as the song continues. It starts to get heated when he starts to put gently kisses on my neck.

  Waves of pleasure pass through me as I pull his head up so I can lean in and kiss him.

  In the middle of our heated make out he whispers "Let's take this upstairs?" then goes back to sucking on my neck.

Before I can respond, an arm rips me away from Matthew's touch as I fling back to a couple dancing together.

when I regain my balance I see the figure and instantly recognize that it was Shawn that got in the way of me and Matthew.

Shawn pushes Matthew down in the ground as people stop dancing, gasp and create room for the 2 boys going at it.

I'm instantly alert and sober and try to pry the boys pounding on each other.

Shawn's throwing fist left and right to Matthews pretty face as he's trying his hardest to stop the blows.

Shawn has an unfair advantage because Matthew is kind of tipsy right now.

Two other boys come in and help me get Shawn's body off of Matthew's.

Once he's off I grab him by the wrist harshfully, I start to drag him to the front porch and command him to tell me why he started beating on my 'date'.

"Shawn what was that about?" I ask bluntly. He rips his hand away from my grip and wipes the blood from his lips not answering my question.

" Hey answer me." I demand crossing my arms.

"I didn't like the way he was talking to you. Next thing I know I see you two sucking each other's faces off. He can't touch my girl like that." Shawn states shoving his hands into his front pockets and staring at me intently.

" I'm not yours anymore Shawn. You lost me when you broke up with me. Remember that? What about Sara huh, you guys seemed to hit it off pretty well a week ago." I claim as I start to get more agitated.

  "(Y/N) I don't know what I was thinking when I broke up with you. I didn't know if I really wanted to be tied down to one girl. And after you said you loved me and I said it back, I wasn't saying it because I actually meant it. I said it because I felt forced. I was scared so I broke up with you. When you weren't there with me for the 5 months we weren't together, I didn't feel right." He pours out.

  "I missed the way you would laugh at my dumb jokes and how you were down to anything with me. How I would call you in the middle of the night asking if you wanted to go out and eat and you would always say yes. When I thought about all the things I was missing, I knew that I really loved you. I know that I fucked up and that I broke your heart but that was never my intention. I realize now that I love you so much (Y/N) (Y/LN). Sara and the other girls were just a distraction for me." He further explains.

  By now he's holding me by the shoulders and we can touch foreheads of we wanted. I cringe when he says that he was with other girls, them holding his hands and his lips being on someone else but he continues--

  " Seeing you with someone else sent me over the top. Thinking about another boys lips and hands on you made me want to punch a wall. I am truly sorry for all the pain and the sudden break up. I just wasn't in the right state of mind." 

  "Shawn how do you think I felt when I saw you and Sara together at your house while you were in your boxers. When you had a girl by your side at school. It broke my heart but I'm willing to forgive you." I breathe out. He visibly relaxes as his face washes over with relief.

  "But." I continue then he tenses again. "I'm not going to trust you yet and we are back to the friend zone. It's gonna take a lot to earn back my trust."

  He nods his head and crashes his lips into mine. I pull back and wipe my mouth.

  "Slow Shawn." I chuckle. He pouts but engulfs me into a hug and I melt into him just like 6 months ago.

---------------
this was more cheesier than extra cheese pizza, and for that I'm sorry. THANK YOU GUYS FOR 116 reads !! <3
Hope you guys enjoyed
comment, vote, share ! -b