Mercy

this song is gold, I'm pregnant

A lot of swearing and nasty words so watch out if ya don't like that kind of stuff

  (Y/N POV)

    "You need to fucking eat!" Shawn screams at my limp body tied to the steel chair making me shiver in fear.

   "Are you even listening, you little bitch?" He yells proceeding to throw the food on the ground and charging at me.

His right arm swings at my face, hitting me directly in the face causing me to scream out in pain.

  "Please stop! I'll eat! Just stop hurting me, please." I whimper, tears flooding from eyes.

  "Too late you whore, the food is wasted." Shawn snarls, walking out and closing the cellar door.

  I let out a shaky breath as my stomach growls.

   I should've just eaten. He was at least nice enough to give me food so I don't starve, but when I'm mad I made impulsive decisions.

  I hate being told what to do, that's just not my thing. That's why I'm in this mess right now.

  (11 hours prior...)

  "Who the hell do you work for, huh?" Shawn, the named I learned when eves dropping on a drug deal, until it went wrong, growled in my ear.

  He saw me and things went to hell quickly.

  Next thing I know, I'm on the ground with my face in the hard gravel as he smashes my tape recorder into pieces and checks my backpack.

  I was walking home from my night classes in the deeper area of Brooklyn until I walked pass two men in a dimly lit alley way talking.

  Clearly, one man was holding a gun so I knew this had to be important.

  I should've just let it go, should've gotten another story. But me being the stuck up determined news editor I am, I had to write a story on it.

  Well I was going to, until this shit happened.

  "Go to hell" I seethe as the barrel of the gun gets shoved into my hair.

  "You wanna play baby?" Shawn tauntingly questions as he kicks my side.

  I groan as the pain spread to my right side.

  He picks me up and drags me to his car and throws me in. He roughly opens his little console in the middle of his car and takes out a pair of handcuffs.

   Grabbing my arm, he proceeds to lock one to my wrist and the other to the steering wheel.

  Grumbling to himself he shoves my head up, making me look him in his eyes.

  Undoubtedly this guy is way beyond handsome. With his neatly put hair, black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and black boots.

  His eyes are a autumn brown with a slight lazy eye.

  He has a little patch or line of hair missing on his right eyebrow, which makes him look more mysterious. (A/N: He doesn't really have this but yolo swag.)

  "If you try to escape, I'll find you and your fate will be worse than what it is now."

  He removes himself from the car and slams the door, continuing in with his trade.

  Don't cry (Y/N), don't cry.

I furiously shake my head trying to make the sting in my eye fade away.

  I take my other arm and pull the bobby pin out of my hair and begin to pick the lock.

No way in hell am I going to be kidnapped and not put up a fight.

  The lock opens after two minutes pass.

  But the anxiety I feel made it feel like a lifetime.

  Hastily opening the fancy car's door, I make a run for it into the near by park filled with thankfully a lot of trees.

  I run, but it's more of a jog due to the damage from my side being continuously being kicked.

  As I run through the woods, I hear loud footsteps behind me.

  My eyes widen in fear as I begin to sprint despite the bone shattering pain.

  A gun shot goes off and I feel instant pain to my leg making me fall into the leaves with a thud.

  A strong arm turns me around harshly and I see Shawn.

  "You just signed our life away, bitch." Shawn flares as he punched me in the head, knocking me into oblivion.

(Current time again...)

This is what is currently happening right now, and there's no way to escape this.

There's no point in begging for sympathy when he's already shown no mercy.

-------

UNEDITED AS ALWAYS

guys this is gonna be a book 169696969696969 percent

TELL ME IF YOU WOULD READ IT PLEASEEEEEE

hope you enjoyed :)

If you guys wonder if I see your comments, I read EVERY SINGLE ONE and I love it

20 votes for the next chapter