Chapter 2

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Nathan sat next to me for the day. He was always smiling and making me laugh. I got in trouble a couple times for not paying attention but it was worth it.

"Hey, you wanna cut class next period?" Nathan asked.

"I can't. I don't want to get in trouble." I said.

"We won't. Trust me my family practically owns this school." He said.

"Fine." I Whispered.

Next period we managed to skip. We went to Nathan's dorm and just chilled there for some time.

"It feels like you're my best friend already." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"I'm glad today is Friday because then we could hang out on the weekend." He said.

"Well, how do you know I don't have plans?" I asked.

"Do you have plans?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Well, now you do." He said and we laughed.

Nathan and I talked and talked for ages. We winded up skipping last period to.

"Hey Anastasia?" He asked.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I know we just met but I feel like you get me. More than other people do." He said.

"Well, maybe that's because both of our families are terrible. We both have experience with similar things. We grew up in broken homes. We're both rich ect." I said.

"Yeah, but I don't know why but it feels like you just know what I'm thinking and what I'm feeling." He said making me blush.

"Yeah... Same here. You know what I'm thinking even though we've only known each other for a while." I said.

"I think I like you..." we both said at the same time.

"Well then..." I said and my face was red.

We say there in silence for a while but soon enough Nathan kissed me. We got up from sitting down and he pinned me to the wall. His hands were hurting wrists but I didn't care.

He kissed my neck and left hickeys.

"Nathan..." I said and moaned a bit.

"What?" He asked.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Around five..." He said and paused from kissing me.

"I dont think it's a proper time to do this..." I said and giggled.

"Well then... See you later." He said and let go of my wrists.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. I went to my dorm and laid down on the bed.

"What. The. Hell. Just happened." I said to myself.

I looked at my wrists and they were bruised. He's very strong but it doesn't really matter...

************

Everyone was asleep and I snuck up to Nathan's room. I knocked on the door and he answered. He pulled me in and locked the door. He then kissed me.

I kissed him back and he pinned me to the door.

This time he pinned me by my hips. He was hurting my hips a but and it was painful. But I continued to kiss him.

He slid one of his hands inside my pants and grasped my butt.

"Nathan..." I said breaking the kiss.

"What?" He asked.

"I feel bad for everyone In the dorm and what they're about to hear." I said and pushed him on his bed.

*****************

I woke up next to Nathan and he was awake. He was playing with my fingers and looking at the bruises he left on my arms.

He looked mad at himself or sad that he left those marks.

"I'm such an idiot..." He said to himself.

I pretended to be asleep for a couple more minutes.... Until I felt Nathan get up.