Chapter 15

NATHAN'S POV:

The principal dragged us to his office and sat us down. He was giving us a death glare.

"What happened? I want to hear both sides of the story and if I hear one lie, you're getting expelled." He sternly said and looked at me.

"He shared a picture of my girlfriend to his friends-" I started but he interrupted me.

"What photo? I need to know the specifics because if this is a normal photos then it's ridiculous." He said and I shook my head.

"It was a... You know..." He nodded, "Warren sent those to his friends and Anastasia got bullied for that. She thought that all went away and the photos were gone but then we're in photography class and we see the picture on the board for everyone to see. Everybody started laughing at her! Nobody is going to bully Anastasia like that!" I raised my voice a little bit.

"Warren, is this true?" The principal asked.

"No. Anastasia miss understood what happened between us and may have told Nathan a different story. You see, I left my phone at my friends house one night and I didn't know. He must've gone through it and found that photo! I wouldn't have hurt her like that! She was my girlfriend." Warren said.

Was... Good.

"Yes but, did you send those to anyone else for them to do this to Anastasia?" He asked.

"No! I would never! I don't know how that got there sir but I didn't do anything." Warren said.

"Well, boys.... I'm going to have to suspend both of you until this is figured out. Go back to your dorms or something but I will tell you when you are allowed to be at school. Until then, don't cause anymore trouble on this campus."

We got up and left. Anastasia was outside, still crying a little bit.

"I got suspended." I mumbled to her.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"It's fine. I just want to make sure your okay." I said, putting my arm around her.

"I am... I think I just need to take some time from school." She sighed.

"Well, I'm gonna come by right after school. I'll see you later, Okay?" Vic asked Anastasia and she nodded.

~*~

I was suspended for a week or two. I didn't care much. As long as Warren's ass got kicked, I'm good.

"Do you wanna break up with me?" Anastasia asked me put of nowhere.

"No! Why would I ever want to breakup with you?" I asked her.

"Because... Of the pictures," She mumbled.

"Look, I know I'm an asshole," She chuckled, "But I would never leave you for something as silly as that. We've all done things we regret, and that was something you regret. We all make mistakes. I'll always love you." I kissed her.

"I'll always love you, too." She said kissing me back.

I didn't want her to feel like this all because of a silly picture. I know she hates the fact she sent it, and I know she made alot of mistakes... I have too. But I didn't want her to be upset over this.

"Please, never ask me that question again," I said and she nodded.

************

Hey guys! I really hope you guys are enjoying this story but I have a couple more stories and it would be amazing if you'd go check them out!

Thanks Loves! ~Tayden

P.S: I'm sorry this chapter was quite short, it's kind of just a filler or just a small little chapter. Sorry though!