Chapter 17

A N A S T A S I A

Nathan looked at Max and laughed at her. So did Victoria, but I was looking Max dead in her tear filled eyes.

"I hate you!" Max screamed.

"Oh, it's mutual honey," I chuckled.

"Okay, I think you must've gotten carried away Anastasia. The point of this was to talk out your issues with Max and get everyone's input, it wasn't to exploit Max like that," Mr.Jefferson said and I sighed.

Max ran out the classroom, Alyssa and Stella chasing after her. We all sat back down and looked at Mr. Jefferson. He had no lesson planned for today, that was the actual reason why he wanted to discuss Max and I.

"Class Dismissed," He sighed and we all cheered.

Nathan and I exited the classroom while Victoria went to go hang with her other friends.

"We have so much time left," Nathan smirked.

"And?" I asked.

"C'mon," He chuckled, picking me up and going to his dorm room.

~*~

Nathan and I had to rush out of his room, and back to class. We had messy hair and looked like a mess in general. We didn't care though.

However, I did find myself covered in even more bruises and scratches on me. I didn't pay much attention to it though.

The funny thing was that we had double periods of Photography class with Mr. Jefferson today so we had to go right back to his class.

N A T H A N

As I was about to walk out from the class, to catch up with Victoria and Anastasia, Mr. Jefferson called me over.

I walked over to him and he looked very disappointed in me for some reason. He also looked very angry. I couldn't really get what he was feeling exactly.

"Why has Anastasia been coming into class with bruises all over her?" He asked and I immediately got angry at him.

"You think I abuse her don't you?" I asked.

"No, Nathan... I know you and your temper can be short at times. You can also be-"

"You know what, this is unbelievable. I can't even have a girlfriend without everyone thinking of doing something wrong," I snapped and stormed out of class.

I stormed all the way to my dorm. No one bothered me, they know not to. I don't understand why I can't have a girlfriend without people thinking I'm doing something wrong to her! It's so unfair! I get treated like some sort of freak! I get treated like I'm an animal!

~*~

"Nathan, can I come in? You've been ignoring me every since you had that talk with Mr. Jefferson," I heard Anastasia say.

"Go away," I growled.

"Nathan... Please open the door," she tried again.

"Didn't you hear me! I said go away!" I screamed, opening the door.

"I'm coming in," she pushed me out of the way.

"Get out!" I yelled at her.

"No!" she shouted back.

I pulled her arm and pushed her out my door. She fell on the floor and I slammed the door shut.

A N A S T A S I A

As I pulled myself up off the floor I began to cry. I started to go hysterical, crying non stop.

"Anastasia, What happened?" I heard someone ask, I turned around to see Warren.

"Oh... Nothing," I wiped my tears quickly.

"Somethings up. Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Something happened between Nathan and I... It's really nothing," I tried to lie but failed.

"Is that why I heard him screaming at you?" Warren asked.

"I-he... He's mad for some reason... I've seen him mad but never this mad. He's never screamed at me like that, hes never laid a hand on me in a hurtful way," I Whispered the last part.

"He abused you!" Warren whisper screamed.

"Not like that... He meant to give me a little shove to get out of his room but he winded up pushing me too hard," I explained.

"He shouldn't have touched you at all!" He said.

"Why are you so interested in my problems with Nathan?" I asked.

"Because I hate seeing you with someone else."