Chapter 12

NATHAN'S POV:

Dinner went very well. But my dad left early because Anastasia called him out. He kept trying to one up her and her family but she kept striking back.

"My dad is furious. Try not to make him even more mad." I said to her as we stepped on the door step of my house.

"It's fine. I won't." she nodded.

We walked inside and we all got ready for bed.

Anastasia and I are sharing a room, so we get all the privacy we want for the weekend.

*************

"I'm so tired." Anastasia yawned as she tied her hair in a ponytail.

"I am too." I said.

She laid down next to me and I put my arm around her.

"Do you think your dad Hates me?" she asked.

"Probably. But my mom can get him to lighten up. My mom and sister love you. They got to spend more time with you today than I did!" I laughed and she giggled.

"I'm a likeable person." she said.

"Oh I know. I like lots of things about you." I kissed her neck.

"And I like lots of things about you too." she said and turned around.

I'm hoping we didn't wake my family up.

*******
*NEXT WEEK*
ANASTASIA'S POV:

Nathan and I were back in school.

It was nice knowing Nathan's family liked me. Therefore we don't have to deal with any problems.

I was about to leave class when Mr. Jefferson stopped me.

"Hey Anastasia. I wanted to ask you about the talent show this year." He said.

"What about it?" I asked.

"Well, you're very talented in many different ways so I'm just hoping you'll participate. You've got a good voice, your amazing at arts and many other things." He explained.

"Ill probably sing a song. I've been getting alot of people tellinge to enter so I guess I should." I said and he nodded.

"Good." He said.

I walked away and left the school.

"Lunch Break, bitches!" I shouted and walked to Nathan.

"Someone's excited."

"Because this girl is gonna enter the talent show!" I exclaimed.

Nathan was very proud of me because I've never really shown my talents to people. It's a rare sight for me to be singing.

I began to plan what I was doing. Im going to sing a song or recite a poem. It depends on which one I'm better at and which one I love more.

Lunch was over very quickly so it felt like I had no time to plan anything or to practice anything.

Nathan and I just had two more periods left then we could hang out.

*************

"No Nathan." I said as he tried to kiss my neck.

"C'mon." He said.

"No." I repeated.

"Just one kiss?" He asked.

"Do you not understand No?" I asked him rudely.

"Fine." He pouted.

"I'm sorry, we have to much homework and you're not focusing." I said.

"Yeah... I know," he apologized.

He's like a child sometimes...

**************

Hey guys! I know this chapter was really short and sorry I haven't gotten to updating it! I've been really busy with testing and homework and a bunch of things! So sorry again! I'll start updating more often now, I hope you understand <3