Chapter 31

N A T H A N

I was walking with Anastasia and someone bumped into me.

"Watch where you go," I snapped and looked back to see Zack.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he chuckled sarcastically.

"C'mon," I heard Victoria and she took Anastasia somewhere else.

"I will fuck you up. Mess with me again," I threatened him.

"It's not my fault your girlfriend loves me," he sighed.

"She loves you so much that she kissed me all night long," I chuckled.

"Did she taste good? She usually tastes like cherries," he smirked and my hands balled up into fists.

I tried to control my anger and I walked away but then he opened his little fucking stupid mouth again.

"And that's why she's considered a porn Star. Her boobs are all over the Internet," he sighed and I punched him.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growled and pushed him to the ground.

"You mad cause you're dating a porn star?" He asked me.

A N A S T A S I A

I looked back and suddenly saw Nathan and Zack fighting. I got out of Victoria's grasp and ran to Nathan and Zack.

"Zack get the fuck off of him!" I said, pulling Zack off him.

Zack grabbed my arms tightly and pushed me back. Nathan caught me from falling and then punched Zack again. They began to fight again and I tried to stop it but they just kept going at it.

I called Nick and told him to hurry and that some guy just fucking pushed me and now he's beating up Nathan.

Five minutes later Nick ran up to me. He pulled Zack off Nathan and forced him to look at his face.

N I C K

I looked at Zack with anger running through my veins.

"You laid your hands on my little sister, Zack... You made a very big mistake," I growled.

"No, it's a misunderstanding! I just didn't want her getting hurt!" Zack looked terrified.

"You still messed with her," I smirked and let go of him.

"Nathan, take Anastasia to my car," I demanded and Nathan nodded.

I best the shit out of Zack. His nose was bleeding and his face was all bruised up.

A N A S T A S I A

Nathan took my to Nick's car and Kalup and Hayden were standing there.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked them.

"We just wanted to come along, Nick said that we needed to stay here though," Kalup sighed and kicked the ground.

"Kalup, you really need to stop coming here to laugh when people get beat up," I giggled.

"Anyway, I don't think today is a school say for you," Nathan chuckled and put his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"No day is a school day for me. To much drama happens to me," I giggled.

"Drama is always gonna happen, you just gotta deal with it," Hayden chuckled.

**********

I know this is short but please forgive me! I haven't found the time to update this book because I've been writing some other new stories on here. I've also been working on a comic book, maybe I could update it on wattpad? It's about Anastasia and Nathan, it's technically a more humorous version of Misunderstood :) let me know in the comments if I should publish it on here!

Don't forget to keep your chins up my little space pups!

~Alex/Tatiana