Chapter 4

NATHAN'S POV:

Anastasia and I went to the lighthouse. We sat down on the bench and just talked.

"Nathan?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"What is this? Are we friends, are we just hooking up...." she continued.

I hesitated to answer but then I paused and looked her in the eye.

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Nathan grabbed my hand and looked me dead in the eye.

"No. I don't want to loose you Anastasia... I Don't want you to be some girl I just hook up with. I want you to be my girlfriend..." He said.

"And I'll gladly be that girlfriend." I said.

I kissed him and squeezed his hand so tightly. I never want to let him go.

I shivered from the cold and Nathan realized it. He took off his letterman jacket and gave it to me. He then put his arm around me and brought me closer to him.

****************

Nathan and I walked back into the school and I was immediately pulled over by Max.

"What do you you want Max?" I asked and little annoyed that she pulled me away from Nathan.

"I know whats going on between you and Nathan and Anastasia trust me you're to good for him. He's dangerous." she said.

"No he's not. He cares about me." I said.

"I know. I really do. But you have to understand he'll hurt you soon. Weather it be an accident or on purpose. I just don't want you to get hurt." she said.

"Max, hes not who you think he is and I'm honestly offended that you would think that he would hurt me." I said.

"I'm going to prove it to you. I'm going to prove he's dangerous Anastasia. Im doing this for your own good. So you're not blinded by him and his act." she said and walked away.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to Nathan.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said and he nodded.

We walked to out last period of the day and mostly talked.

I was earning stares from Max and Kate but I didn't care. Neither did Nathan. We just continued to talk.

I'm just hoping that while their trying to prove me wrong they don't get caught. Because then God help them, Nathan sometimes can't control himself.

"Class dismissed!" the teacher said and we all left.

Nathan walked me to the dorms but he had to go meet up with someone really quick. He also said to go to his room around four o'clock so we could hang out.

I heard a knock on my door and it was Trevor. He was looking for Dana and I told him where she was. He thanked me and then left.

I checked the time and it was 4:45pm. It wouldn't hurt anyone if I was a couple minutes early.

I went upstairs to the boys dormitory and opened the entrance door.

I saw Nathan on the floor, Warren beating the living hell put of him and Max (and her friend Chloe) doing nothing about it.

"Stop it! Get off of him!" I said pulling Warren off of Nathan.

"Nathan..." I said looking down at him.

His face was covered in bruises and he has a cut on his lip.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I said getting up.

"Don't ever touch him again! Don't even talk to us you little brats!" I screamed at them.

"Oh look a little rich kid trying to defend her own kind." Chloe said.

"I will slap you bitch." I said.

"Don't touch her!" Max tried to grab my hand and I slapped Max instead.

"Stay away from us." I growled and they all left.

I crouched down and helped Nathan up. I helped him to his room and gave him an ice pack.

I sat down next to him and he laid his head on my lap.

"It'll be fine Nathan. Does it hurt alot?" I asked.

"Not really, I've gotten hit worse by my own sister." He said and laughed.

"Well what happened?" I asked.

"That little nosey bitch Max was snooping through my room. When I got up here her whore friend Chloe had my phone in her hand." He said.

"Why did Warren attack you?"

"I was shouting at Max and Chloe and then he came and hit me." He said.

"Well, don't worry. Karma will get them. And Karma has a name. It's name is Anastasia." I said and he laughed.

"Don't get yourself into trouble... I Don't want you to ruin your record." He said.

"I dont care about my record at this point. They messed with you and when others mess around with the ones I care about, forget about it. I already have an outfit planned for their funeral." I said.

"I'm being serious. Leave it. I'll take care of it. I don't want your record to be messed up. I want it to be perfect." He said and I smiled.

"Fine but if they touch you, I was raised in a Hispanic family. My family may be rich but they didn't play around." I said.

"I once had to have a fist fight with my brother over a game he wouldn't give me." I said.

"Your Spanish?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, I'm pale as fuck because I take my looks from my mother. My mother is very pale." I said.

"Makes sense." He said.

I was playing with his hair and making him Smile...

But seriously, if Max sees me in the hallway someone better be ready to keep me from beating her.