Chapter 20

A N A S T A S I A

I woke up next to Nathan and he was awake.

"Good morning sleepy head," he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning," I giggled, "Do we have any classes today?"

"No, we have a free day," he whispered.

I smiled and yawned. I stretched and then got out of bed.

"C'mon, I gotta get dressed. Out," I demanded.

"Why?" he pouted, "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"Okay, then I guess you don't want to see me naked tonight, do you?" I asked and he immediately left.

I locked my door and put on some random clothes I had. It was a black crop top with some white jeans. I put on some flats and then did my makeup which was just eyeliner and lip gloss.

I opened my door to find Nathan waiting for me.

"You wear the same thing every day," I giggled.

"Whatever, I like this outfit," he defended himself.

We walked outside and we're immediately greeted by Victoria.

"Nathan! Umm, can I talk to you?" she asked Nathan and he nodded.

They walked over to the benches where I couldn't hear them. Nathan looked at me a couple times. He looked concerned or confused... He looked a bit mad.

They finished talking and Nathan looked mad as he walked back to me.

"You kissed Warren!" He yelled.

"What! No!" I shouted.

"You kissed him, you kissed him, you're a fucking cheater!" He shouted.

"He kissed me! I pushed him off of me!" I snapped.

"We're fucking done," he growled.

"N-Nathan... But," I stuttered, "Please."

He stormed off and I looked at Victoria.

"I had to tell him, I told him that Warren kissed you. I never said you kissed him, so please don't be mad at me," she pleaded.

"I'm not. I was gonna have to tell him sometime," I sighed and walked back inside to my dorm.

I locked my door and stuffed my face into a pillow. I screamed into it as loud as I could and started to cry.

"I fucking hate Warren!" I screamed and threw a beer bottle at the wall, making it shatter.

"Now I lost the most amazing thing in my life," I mumbled and started to bawl into tears.

I couldn't stop crying no matter how much I tried. I love Nathan and that kiss with Warren meant nothing. It's not fair! Nathan gets to make assumptions about me but gets mad when I make assumptions about him!

I got up and went to my drawers. I dug to the bottom and got the only thing I could turn to. The thing I haven't used in years.

"Hey," I whispered to my blade, "I know you'd come in handy."

I smiled and sat on my bed. I took a deep breathe and dragged the razor against my skin causing blood to run down my skin. I smiled and laughed a little bit and cried. My emotions were all over the place.

I dragged my razor against my skin so many times I lost count. I got angry and threw the razor at the wall. I screamed my lungs out and hit my head.

"I hate my fucking life!" I screamed and then I heard a knock on my door.

"Anastasia, are you okay?" I heard Kate's voice.

"No! I'm not okay! I'm never okay!" I shouted.

"Can I come in?" she asked.

"Please, just leave me alone," I said softly and then she left.

I laid on my bed, crying. People knocked on my door and tried to come in but I just told them to leave. Victoria came a couple times but I didn't even let her in. The only person I want right now is Nathan but I'm sure he doesn't want me.

~*~

I bandaged my cuts and then threw on a t-shirt with some random pants I had. I looked in the mirror and groaned. Ever since Nathan broke up with me which was a week ago, I haven't gone out and I haven't really cared about my hygiene.

I took a deep breath and stepped out my dorm. I locked my door and left the dormitories.

"What happened to you arm?" Victoria ran up to me.

"Nothing," I smiled so she didn't worry.

"What happened Anastasia? Tell me," she tried again.

"It's really nothing, seriously," I reassured her and she sighed.

"Fine, but I know it's not just nothing," she rolled her eyes.

We walked to class together and people were looking at my arm like It was covered in blood or something. We made it to our first class which was Photography.

"What happened there?" Mr. Jefferson asked me.

"Nothing Mr. Jefferson. Don't worry," I said and walked to my table.

Nathan was already there and when he saw me he looked a bit sad, but still angry. I didn't want him to be mad and I didn't want him to feel bad. I miss him, sure... But if him being happy means not being with me, I'm fine with that.

My phone buzzed and I took it out. Surprisingly it was Nathan.

*Texts*

N- What happened to your arm?

A- Nothing

N- Tell me the truth.

A- I am, it's nothing.

N- If it's nothing then why didn't you leave your dorm?

A- Because I didn't feel like it.

N- You're really bad a lying.

A- Nothing Happened!

N- Uh huh

A- I'm telling the truth, it's nothing!

N- Okay, whatever you say -_-

*end of texts*

He looked up and stared me in the eye. He obviously knew that it wasn't nothing. He knew something was up.

But I'm not gonna let him find out...

**********

And they broke up, fucking Warren though. I love him and all but he needs to calm his dick. He tried to get into Max's pants in the game, even when he thought the world was ending, like Warren Wtf? -_-