Chapter 38

Second to last chapter lovelies! I hope you enjoyed this book <3

A N A S T A S I A

*A couple months later*

We were close to graduation and I could not be happier. Yet I was also a bit sad because I made lots of friends here. I will obviously stay in touch with them, or at least try. But I was relieved because no more school for me. I already saved money up to be on my own. And if anything, I can stay with my family.

"Hey," Nathan smiled, hugging me from behind.

"Hi," I turned around and kissed him.

"You excited for graduation next week?" he asked me.

"Yes, I've been waiting for it my whole life," I giggled, "I just want to be done with school."

"I do too," he smiled, "That reminds me, I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" I asked, excited.

"You'll figure out later," he chuckled and I pouted.

"I hate you," I huffed.

"I love you too," he countered.

We started to walk to class and on the way there, Nathan stopped in his tracks. I looked back and all i saw was anger in his eyes. I followed his gaze ans it landed on someone who looked familiar. He looked somewhat like Nathan.

"I swear the fucking god," Nathan muttered and stormed over to the guy.

I followed, making sure Nathan doesn't do anything he'll regret. And being so close to graduating, I dont want him to be expelled.

"What do you want?" He huffed at the guy.

"Now Nathan, is that any way to speak to your father?"

It was his dad... This isn't going to end up well. My stomach turned in all directions because I knew something bad was going to happen.

"And this must be your lovely girlfriend... for now, its such a shame that after her you'll move on so easily," he lifted my head up by my chin.

"There's not gonna be anyone after her because I'm not breaking up with her," that made me smile, "And dont fucking touch her."

"I didn't come here to chat about your life. I came here to tell you that after graduation, we're cutting you off. You will not be able to borrow money from niether me or your mother. And you will be cut off of everything," he said coldly and Nathan didn't say anything.

"I honestly don't care. I don't need your filthy money anyway. You don't think I've been saving up? Im not stupid. I knew you were going to cut me off a long time ago so I began to save up my money," Nathan chuckled at the situation.

"Well then Nathan, have a good life. And you," he pointed to me, "Be careful, he's not exactly a gentle person."

"He's gentle to me. He cares for me and he's never hurt me before, so why don't you just stop making his life miserable. All you did was torment him and dope him up on drugs, thinking he's crazy but really he just wanted a real family. So you should be the last one giving advice to us," I growled and squeezed Nathans hand.

Nathan pulled me away and we headed to class. He was really angry, I can tell. I was angry as well but I wasn't as frustrated as him. His fists were balled up and he had a death glare.

"Nathan, calm down. It's gonna be fine," I tried to get him to calm down but he just ignored me, "Nath-"

"Are you scared of me?" he asked and I looked at him confused.