Chapter 25

Song: Random - G-Eazy
Dedicated to this bad ass bitch cause she wants to see me write smut Nah_Not_Ash

A N A S T A S I A

Nathan woke me up in the middle of the night.

"What? It's like twelve," I groaned.

"I'm bored," he whined.

"Then go to sleep," I sighed.

"I can't..." He sighed.

"Uh-huh... You always do this when you want to have sex," I sounded annoyed.

"You caught me," he chuckled.

"I'm tired," I whined.

"C'mon..." He begged.

"Trust me, Nathan... I would be happy to but I'm tired," I sighed.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

"Fine," I gave in.

I kissed him on his lips and then broke the kiss. He pulled my waist, pulling me back down. He kissed me more and I kissed him back.

"Are you sure no is your final choice?" He asked.

"I changed my mind," I giggled and he smirked.

I smiled and kiss him. Our kiss turned into a fresh kiss. He put his hands under my shirt and unclipped my bra. I slipped my bra off and threw it on the floor.

Nathan pulled my shirt off softly but quickly. To be honest, Nathan was the most horny person I know. He cannot go a week without having sex.

We were both shirtless by the time Nathan put his finger near the waistband of my panties. He slipped them down and I did the same witch his boxers.

(A/N: I'm sorry Nah_Not_Ash but this is gonna ruin your innocent mind)

Nathan flipped my over so that he was hovering over me. He thrusted into me and I let out a moan which I quickly stopped.

"It's gonna be hard not to wake anyone up," I whispered, almost letting out another moan.

"Oh well," Nathan chuckled, thrusting into me once more.

The rest of the time which was about 40-50 minutes was spent with us moaning and kissing.

Nathan fell right next to me. He smiled and I did too.

"I love you," he chuckled.

"I love you too, but this is the last time you wake me up for this shit. Sleep is my life," I giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Would you rather have me wake you up or touch your food?" He asked.

"I would rather kill you. Honestly you were just asking 'Would you rather have me die from a tired Anastasia or die from touching Anastasias food also known as her life' " I said rolling my eyes.

I roll my eyes so much I get dizzy from it, in all honesty.

********

Again, I'm sorry Nah_Not_Ash, this was terrible smut but I didn't want to go into too much detail cause it's uncom as fuck. And I'm sorry because it probably just ruined your mind and I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore XD

~Alex/Tatiana