Chapter 7

ANASTASIA'S POV

Nathan and I walked back to the campus and it was little dark outside.

"Remember I said that I was gonna show you something cool?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Well come on." He said and pulled me towards the pools.

He opened the two front doors and then we walked inside.

"We aren't supposed to be here Nathan." I said looking around.

"Yeah but we have nothing better to do."

"True." I giggled.

I went into the girls locker room, obviously. And Nathan went to the boys locker room.

When I walked out into the pool area Nathan was sitting by the water with his hand dipped into it.

"I don't have a bathing suit." I said and he smiled.

"And?" He said.

"I...uhh...I Don't think in want to swim." I said and but got up and put his hand on my shoulder.

"If you think that I'm gonna let you get away this easy. You might be the craziest person I know." He said.

"I don't feel like it." I said.

"Why? Wearing a bra and panties are the same thing as wearing a swimsuit." He said.

"Well, I have a one piece." I said.

NATHAN'S POV:

"If this has to do with your body then this is a useless argument. You're beautiful." I said to her.

"I'm not convinced. Can't we just... Hang in the dorms? Or go somewhere else?" She asked.

"Come on Anastasia. Why don't you like your body?"

"I never said that."

"But it's pretty obvious. I'm not an idiot." I chuckled.

"Well why do you like my body?" she asked.

"Because it's beautiful and pretty and its something that makes you... You." I answered.

"Liar." she said unconvinced.

"Anastasia... I've seen you bare, with no clothes."

"Okay..." she said.

"Am I still with you? Are we still together? Yes. Then Why would you think your body is ugly?" I asked.

"It's nothing."

"If someone said something to you, tell me." I said.

"It's really nothing. I'm a girl. We always go through this at one point. This is just one of those phases." she said and I nodded.

ANASTASIA'S POV:

I undressed myself, thank God I was wearing cute underwear.

Nathan was just in his boxers and we went into the pool. We played around and then bags to talk.

"I think this is the most fun thing I've done." I laughed.

"Agreed." Nathan said.

We were leaning against the walls of the pool. I kissed Nathan and it quickly turned into a heated Make out session.

Nathan grabbed my hips and moved them against him. I put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

I'm just gonna say that having sex in a pool is now checked off my bucket list.

*******************

Sorry this was really short it was just a little something so I could show you what surprise Nathan was talking about.