Chapter 29

A N A S T A S I A

I woke up to the smell of Cologne in my room. I opened my eyes slightly and it was just Zack.

"Goddammit Zack! What the fuck?" I shouted at him.

"Oh, sorry. I was just taking all the sharp objects out of your room," he chuckled.

"Zack, I'm not doing that stuff anymore," I sighed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Well, who knows? Maybe you could be tempted one day. I'm not having you try this shit again," he said and continued to take a bunch of sharp stuff out my room.

It's been a week or two since Zack has been here. I've been spending a lot of time with him lately, making Nathan a bit jealous... Nathan has been distancing himself too. He's been hanging out with Victoria more often whoever I ask him if he wants to go out.

"So, you wanna hang out today?" Zack asked.

"Uhh... Like do what?" I asked.

"I don't know, go to the beach, get some ice cream, whatever you want to do," he shrugged and I nodded.

"Yeah, sure," I agreed.

~*~

Z A C K

I was walking out of my dorm when Nathan came up to me.

"Hey, do you know where Anastasia is?" He asked me.

"She's in her dorm," I answered.

"Is she doing anything today?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so, why?" I asked.

"I was gonna surprise her with something. Tell her to text me, will you?" I nodded.

I've gotten back on good terms with Nathan. He's a cool guy in all honesty. He's really fun to party with and to hang with. He's just, really jealous.

Nathan and I also have a strong Hatred for Warren. After what Warren did to Anastasia... He's gonna get karma, and I know exactly who's gonna give it to him.

See, Nathan hates Warren way more than I do. I can tell. And because of that, he's gonna have a way more easier time making Warren's life a living hell. Me, on the other hand, I know Warren better than Nathan. With Nathan and I together we could destroy Warren.

I walked down to Anastasia's dorm and she was waiting there outside her door for me.

"Hey," I smiled and she wanted.

"Hi!" she exclaimed.

We walked to the ice cream parlor and got some ice cream. Anastasia's favorite thing is ice cream. She loves it. If she had the choice, she would live on an island made of ice cream.

After we got Ice cream we walled around, walking to the lighthouse.

"Why do you look so sad?" I asked her.

"Cause... I Don't think Nathan and I's relationship is going well right now," she sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"So what? That dick could go fuck him self. I know you love him and all but since I'm back, nothing is gonna be sugar coated," I chuckled and she smiled.

I've never sugar coated anything. If you're being a bitch about something, I'm gonna tell you. If your being annoying, I'm gonna tell you. If you look ugly, I'm gonna tell you! I'm not gonna sugar coat anything. Like if you're an ugly motherfucker then you're an ugly motherfucker! There's not changing that.

"Don't you ever miss hanging out on the roof of my house, drinking vodka?" I asked and she smiled.

"Yeah, sometimes. It was fun. Your parents would get pissed at us for it," she giggled.

"You giggle at everything. You only giggle when you like someone," I smirked.

"Fuck you," she slapped my arm playfully.

"I can't help it, I'm just naturally a lady killer," I gave myself a compliment.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Ugly fucker, " she smiled.

"Don't worry, I love you too," I chuckled.