Chapter 14

NATHAN'S POV:

Mr. Jeffersons class ended and we had about a thirty minute break before our next class.

"Hey, you okay?" Anastasia asked, coming up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said.

"Really... It doesn't seem like it. You got really tense when I mentioned I dated Warren." She replied.

"I dont know... It's just... I'm not used to this whole relationship stuff and it's even worse knowing you dated someone who I know. Who we all know." I sighed.

"Nathan, I'm dating you now. Im over Warren. I can't even think about forgiving him for what he did to me. I don't want anyone else. I'm yours, and I always will be." She kissed me.

"I know... I'm sorry." I chuckled and she giggled.

"C'mon, let's go back inside it's a bit cold." She said.

ANASTASIA'S POV:

As we walked into the school I got pulled to the side by Max. She looked mad at me and she looked as if she wanted to punch me.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I want you to stay away from Warren, okay? He's my best friend and I don't want him to get hurt by you or your popular sluts of friends." She said.

"Don't ever insult me and my friends like that. I don't know what Warren told you but you've got the story all wrong." I said.

"Really? Then how come Warren said you broke up with him for no reason?" She snapped.

"He showed his friends very personal photos of mine that were strictly meant for him." I said.

"Nudes?" she asked and I nodded.

"He promised me that he would never show anyone those and then the next day I find my body all over the Internet! Do you know how embarrassing that is for me? To see people making fun of me and talking about me! Max you don't understand how embarrassing that was!" I said and then walked away.

I walked back to Nathan, Who was taking to Zachary and Justin. Justin and Nathan are actually friends, it just doesn't seem to show up alot.

"Hey." Nathan said, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"What did max want?" He asked.

"I'm guessing Warren told her about us dating and now she's mad. Warren is such a liar. He has no right to even talk about me after what he did to me." I said.

"What did he do?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now. I'll tell you soon, now just isn't the time." I said and he shrugged it off.

I couldn't tell Nathan. Nathan would freak out! He'd murder Warren if he finds out what Warren did to me.

~*~

We had a second course of Photography class. Mr. Jefferson was using the projector today so we're most likely going to be looking at photos that he took or videos on photography. Hopefully we'll be watching a documentary.

We took out seats and Nathan put his arm around me.

"Okay, class. You can talk amongst yourselves while I get this documentary set up. Please keep it down." Mr. Jefferson said and we all began to talk.

Some people gasped when the screen came up. It wasn't Mr. Jeffersons drive, to begin with but then there was a picture of me... It was the picture I sent to Warren when we dated.

"Anastasia you're such a slut!" I heard someone say.

"You're disgusting!" another voice said.

I ran out the room in tears as people laughed. I couldn't believe someone did this.

"Anastasia!" I heard Nathan call.

"I can't Nathan." I cried into Nathan's chest.

"What wad that?" He asked.

"I sent photos of myself to Warren when we were dating and his friends posted them on the Internet! I thought this all went away but it never did!" I cried even harder.

"Ana!" I then Heard Victoria call.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Warren's friends posted those photos of me all over the Internet and just when I thought they were gone they come back again!" I said.

"Where is that little punk. I'm gonna beat him." Nathan mumbled.

"He's probably in science class." Victoria said.

"I'll be right back." Nathan said and kissed my forehead.

He stormed off into the Hallways and opened the science class door.

"C'mon Anastasia. Let's get to your dorm, or do you wanna stay here?" Victoria asked me.

"I don't know... I just want Nathan and you with me right now." I sniffled.

NATHAN'S POV:

I burst through the science room door and spotted Warren.

"You're going to die Graham. Nobody messes with Anastasia." I spat at him.

I graphed him by the collar and lifted him to the wall.

"Prescott! Let go of him right now!" Ms. Grant yelled.

I glared at Warren who looked terrified. I dragged him into the Hallways while everyone followed.

"Don't ever mess with Anastasia!" I said punching him.

"Get off of me!" He pushed me and then I punched him in the face, making his nose bleed.

The fight went on for a while until the principal came out and saw us. Everyone ran back to their classes.

Damn... I bet I'm gonna get expelled...