Chapter 23

H A Y D E N

I got Nathan's number while he was here with Anastasia. He's pretty cool, and he seems to treat Anastasia good so thats sounds pretty nice.

I got a text from Nathan and I was shocked when I read it.

*Texts*

N- Hey! Anastasia had an incident at a party and she tried to end it. She's fine now but she's been crying all day. She won't answer to any of us. Try to talk to her please, She's starting to worry everyone.

H- Oh my God, seriously? Am I aloud to go to the school?

N- Yeah, I think she really needs someone and She's not letting us be there for her. Maybe you could try?

H- I'm coming over right now

*End of texts*

I ran to get Nick and Kalup. I told them what happened and we all ran to Nicks car. Nick was going way faster than the speed limit. All of us are very protective of Anastasia because she's out only sister and She's been through a lot. But, Nick is the most protective when it comes to her, once he figures out who pushed her to doing this, they're going to die. And I'm not even joking.

The last time Anastasia tried to end her life it was over a boy who constantly picked on her. Nick beat the shit out of him and got expelled from the school for it.

When we finally reached the school we all ran to Anastasia's dorm. We didn't even knock, Nick broke the lock and slammed the door open.

"What the hell!" she screamed and raised her tear stained face from her pillow, "Oh... Hey guys."

"Why?" Nick asked her, Kalup then closed the door.

"What?" she asked.

"You know what, do not play that dumb shit with us this time. We're serious," I demanded.

"It's because of my life! Everything has gone wrong and then Nathan broke up wit-" Nicks hands bawled in into fists.

"He did something to you? I'm going to kill that fucker!" He growled.

"No! He didn't do anything! Nathan broke up with me because Warren kissed me! Warren kissed me and Nathan thought that I wanted to kiss Warren," she explained and I immediately got mad.

"Warren? You mean the guy who fucked with you back in freshman year?" I asked.

"Yeah, he goes here and he's still trying to get into my fucking pants!" she yelled.

"He's gonna get his ass beat," Nick growled and speed walked around the dorms looking for Warren.

A N A S T A S I A

I followed Nick as he searched for Warren. I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. I didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Where is he?" Nick asked Nathan and Nathan showed him Warren's dorm.

Oh god... Nathan why'd you have to show him his dorm? I honestly felt bad for whoever got in trouble with Nick. Nick has always been a strong person, he doesn't even have to work at it, he's just a naturally tough person. Nick has gotten arrested twice for beating two kids up very badly. Those kids winded up with a broken nose, arm and a bunch of bruises and a black eye.

When Nick reached Warren's door he knocked on it. Warren opened the door and Nick immediately pulled him and pinned him to the wall.

"You like to mess with my little sister do you? Yeah? You know Warren, you were a real nice guy when you dated Anastasia. But now, I see you're just a douchebag," Nick growled, "If Anastasia doesn't want you bothering her, then don't even look at her."

"Get off of me! I didn't do shit! Goddammit!" Warren shouted and kicked Nick, thinking it would hurt.

"I'm made of fucking steal Warren. You forgot though, didn't you? Well, guess what, I'm gonna make you fucking remember, " Nick spat and started beating the shit out of Warren.

I tried to stop Nick but Hayden came behind me and grabbed me. He held me tightly so I wouldn't be able to move.

"Get off!" I yelled.

"No! You always stop Nick from doing this to people who hurt you. You need to understand that not everyone is going to learn from a simple 'stop' sometimes they need to get beat the shit out of," Hayden chuckled.

"Nathan! Help me!" I cried out for help.

"I'm sorry. I've been wanting to do this to Warren for a long time. I couldn't because the principal said, if I get in trouble one more time, I'm expelled," Nathan shrugged.

"Kalup?" I asked and Kalup was there laughing his ass off.

"This is hilarious! I love watching Nick fight people! They're always trying to hurt him but he's like metal. You can't even bruise him!" Kalup laughed even more.

"Nick! Just stop! You're going to get in trouble!" I screamed.

"I don't go to this school, so who gives a fuck?" He asked while holding Warren down.

"You'll get in trouble for harming a minor," I said and he sighed.

He let Warren go and Warren limped to his dorm. I dragged my brothers back to my dorm and looked at them sternly.

"You all, have serious issues," I looked at them and Kalup was trying to hold his laughter so much.

I honestly can't believe these people came from the same whomb as me...