Chapter 24

A N A S T A S I A

"You can't just come here and beat the shit out of someone!" I yelled at Nick and he rolled his eyes.

"Who's the oldest here?" He asked and I pouted.

"You," I mumbled.

"Exactly. I'm three years older than you, I'm not gonna let some dick get away with hurting you. And since I'm the oldest, I'm in charge of all three of you," he said sternly.

"Fine," I sighed and Kalup bursted out laughing.

"You tried to argue with hi-" He started but I slapped him.

"And this is why I'm still older than you," I chuckled.

"We're twins!" He yelled.

"Yeah, but I'm still like a minute older than you," I shrugged.

"Hey Nick, since you're the oldest, would you care to pay for ice cream?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Fine," he said and we all cheered.

~*~

"What do you want?" Nick asked me.

"Chocolate cookie dough," I answered.

Nick ordered ice cream for all of us and we thanked him.

"You better be thankful," he mumbled.

"Bitch," I mumbled.

"Fucking Hoe," he sneered.

"Te gusta bolas en la boca! Cierra la boca!" I snapped and my brothers went hysterical.

(English: You like balls in your mouth! Shut the fuck up!)

Nick eventually gave up when our Ice cream came. I took my ice cream and we all sat at a booth. We talked about random topics like Kalup being a fuckboy and how Hayden's girlfriend is a bitch. We also talked about how Nick used to get suspended all the time for fighting someone.

"Damn, remember when you fucked up that eighth grader when you were only in sixth grade? That gained you so much popularity," I chuckled.

"He was like the strongest kid in school. Whatever school he went to he was always the strongest. So many teachers hated him," Hayden laughed.

"Hayden you shouldn't be talking, teachers still hate you," Kalup laughed.

"And that's why I'm not going to college," he chuckled.

"You're not the only one," I chuckled.

"Why aren't you going to college? You get straight A's! You're definitely worthy of Harvard and Stanford," Nick said.

"I mean, I guess but... I Don't wanna leave Arcadia Bay," I sighed.

"Its not like you're leaving forever, just a couple years. Then you'll graduate and everything will be here just the way it was," Hayden said.

"I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. I might take a year to relax from all that and then go to college," I shrugged.

We changed the subject and started talking about how our lives were. I didn't share everything about how my life is with them, just the basics. Nathan, school, friends, drama. And shit like that. Nothing too personal.

~*~

I came back to school and my brothers had already left. When I got to my dorm I just threw myself onto my bed.

"I wish I could stay here forever," I mumbled, stuffing my face in my pillow.

"Can I join you?" Nathan asked.

"Great way to try to slide my panties," I giggled and he chuckled.

"How'd you know? Was I that obvious?" He joked.

"Come," I invited him onto my bed.

He got into bed with me and wrapped his arms on my waist.

"You have something on your lip," he said and then I liked my lips.

"Is it off?" I asked and he shook his head, I locked my lips again, "What about now?"

"Let me try," he smirked and kissed me.

"I hate you," I giggled.

"I love you too," He smiled.

To be honest, he was smooth as fuck.

*********

GO follow my best friend Its_Only_Ashley she's the bad ass bith who told me to write a new chapter

~Alex/Tatiana