Chapter 28

A N A S T A S I A

Today was the first day Zack was coming to Blackwell. Nathan still hasn't talked to me but he doesn't have the right to. It's not like I can control how I feel.

I was walking out the dormitories when I saw Zack skating with Trevor.

"Hey Zack!" I exclaimed and went up to him.

"Hey! Where's your little boy toy?" He asked.

"Uh, we got into a little argument, it's nothing," I assured him.

"It's about me, isn't it?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"Don't mean to cause any trouble here, especially with you but you are really hot," he smirked and I hit him on the arm.

"Shut up!" I tolled my eyes.

"Let me see your schedule," he handed me his schedule, "You're in the same class as me."

"Great!" He exclaimed.

~*~

Zack at my table for photography. Nathan was here today but he wasn't talking to me.

"Look," Zack whispered and showed me a doodle he drew.

"Cute, you need to teach me how to draw that," I giggled.

"I taught you how to draw everything," he chuckled.

"Zack, it's your first day here and you're already slacking off. Pay attention," Mr. Jefferson told Zack and I giggled.

Zack hit me playfully on the arm. I kicked him under the table and we started to laugh a bit. I know Zack is my ex boyfriend but we were best friends too. It's nice to have an old friend back.

Class ended and Zack dragged me to the science lab.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"We're gonna create fire!" He chuckled.

"I love playing with fire," I giggled as he took out a match book and a lighter.

"I know, that's why we're going to create colored fire," he smiled.

"We're gonna get caught!" I said, worried.

"No were not, the science teacher isn't here today and the door is locked," he chuckled.

Zack was a science geek. He never admitted it but it's true. He got the materials and the chemicals.

"Which color?" He asked.

"Green," I answered.

"Okay, we need borax then," he said putting the borax down.

We made green fire and managed to not get caught. We actually skipped another period just to play with the fire and hang out.

"It's so pretty, it's like an emerald color," I smiled, lighting up a piece of paper.

"Yeah, it's the color of your eyes, actually," he chuckled.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, your eyes are like an emerald green. This fire is literally the color of your eyes," he smiled.

"Cool!" I exclaimed.

There was a bit of silence for a while until we heard a fire alarm. We put out the fire and took our stuff. We ran out the science room so nobody would see us. Everyone was walking to the front of the school.

Zack and I allied over to Victoria and Nathan.

"I'm so glad that fire alarm happened. I was so board in math," Victoria giggled and I laughed.

"Where we're you guys?" Nathan asked.

"We were hanging out," Zack answered before I could.

"Was I asking you?" Nathan snapped.

"No, but she was going to lie anyway, might as well hear the truth," Zack shrugged and Nathan was fuming.

"Fucking Little bitch," Nathan mumbled.

"Faggot," Zack spat back.

"Shut up! This is ridiculous! Yes, I was hanging out with Zack. Why do you care Nathan? You Weren't even talking to me. You acted like we broke up! And Zack, stop causing trouble. It's you're first say here and you already brought drama," I stated and they sighed.

"We're still together," Nathan said, taking me by the waist.

"Yeah, I know"