Chapter 3

ANASTASIA'S POV:

I slipped my Bra and panties on under the sheets and then got up.

"Where did you throw my shirt?" I asked and Nathan chuckled.

"Your clothes are over there." He said pointing to his couch.

I as I was about to put my clothes on Nathan put his hand on my shoulder. He looked at my hips and stomach which had bruises to. He ran his fingers across it which made me flinch.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want you to stop Nathan. I didn't want to seem weak." I said.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do this." He said.

"I know, Nathan. It's fine. I promise you it'll go away soon and trust me it was worth it." I said and giggled.

I put my clothes on and headed downstairs.

I took a shower and out a new outfit on. It was a sweater that was a bit to long with some leggings. I put Tom's on and then did my hair.

I just put some eyeliner on and foundation. Then I left. Nathan said he would be waiting for me outside and when I got outside he was on his phone.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said and put his phone away.

He put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

"You wanna go get breakfast?" Nathan asked.

"Please. I'm starving!" I said and he laughed.

We got into his car and went to the diner.

****************

After we had breakfast we went back to the school. We walked to class and we had Science.

Class started and Ms. Grant had an experiment set up for us.

"Okay everyone with long sleeves pull them up because this is going to get a bit dirty and it may harm your clothing." she said.

Everyone else rolled up their sleeves except for me. I kept my sleeves down. Nathan looked at me with a sorry look.

"Anastasia pull up your sleeves. That's a beautiful sweater. We don't want it to be destroyed." Ms. Grant said.

I slowly pulled up my sleeves and I could tell people were staring. Nathan held my hand under the table and squeezed it lightly.

Everyone was looking at my arms.

"Stop staring! Goddamn." Nathan said and everyone stopped.

Class went on and we did the experiment. As soon as class was over I stormed out, pulling my sleeves down.

NATHAN'S POV:

I'm such a idiot! I had to bruise her. I technically just embarrassed her. I feel so bad.

I chased her down the hall and she went into our next class.

"Anastasia... It's fine." I said as she covered her face.

"I'm sorry..." I said.

"Don't be, Nathan. It's fine." she said.

"No it's not. You should've told me I was hurting you. I would've loosened my grip on you." I said.

"I know Nathan. I didn't want you to think of me as a weak person. I just didn't want to disappoint you." she said.

"Well next time tell me." I said and she nodded.

"Good." I said.

Mr. Jefferson began the lesson and as usual Anastasia knows all the answers.

I knew Mr. Jefferson was confused. He kept looking at Anastasia who looked embarrassed. And then looking at me.

"Okay, class dismissed. Anastasia can I talk to you?" He asked.

I walked over to him with Anastasia but he kind of just shooed me away.

ANASTASIA'S POV:

"What do you want Mr. Jefferson?" I asked.

"Nothing it's just... You seem tense, is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah everything's fine. Just a little embarrassment in science class." I said and he nodded.

"Okay. You can talk to me if anything." He said and I nodded.

I walked out of the classroom and Nathan was waiting.

"Skip?" He asked.

"Please." I said and we snuck out the school.

I just needed some time to relax...