Chapter 6

ANASTASIA'S POV:

"Help!" I said.

It was Zachary.

He looked at us and then went back into his room.

"Please help!" I screamed and then I saw Nathan from the corner of my eye.

"Get off of her!" He said and pulled Logan off.

He threw Logan on the floor and started beating him.

"Don't ever touch her!" Nathan shouted in Logan face.

"Nathan come on." I said and pulled him off.

"Come on..." I said and we went to his room.

He hugged me so tightly.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at me.

"I'm fine, thank you." I said kissing him.

"I will never let anyone touch you like that." He said.

"I'm so happy you helped." I said.

"Im glad you're safe." He said.

"I have to get back to my room." I said.

"No. You're staying with me. I don't want you to get hurt." He said.

"I'm gonna be fine."

"Im not letting you go." He said.

I sighed and nodded.

"Come on. Let's get some sleep." He said.

I had a pair of sweatpants in Nathan's room, don't ask why. I put them on but then realized I had not shirt.

"Here." Nathan said and gave me one of his shirts.

The only thing that fit me was the sweatpants. I was drowning in the shirt.

"I'm so tired." I said laying down.

Nathan took of his shirt and put some sweatpants on. He came into the bed with me and hugged me.

********************

I woke up and Nathan wasn't there. I got up and stretched. I got my phone and checked all my notifications. I head the door open and obviously it was Nathan. He had a towel on and just a towel.

We just awkwardly stared at each other.

"Hey.... I didn't think you'd be up." He said.

"Yeah..." I said.

"I'm just gonna go to my room to get ready..." I said and he nodded.

I left the room and went to mine. I got dressed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair. I got all my stuff and went outside.

Zachary looked at me and then looked straight down. I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder.

"I saw you last night." I said and he nodded.

"Why didn't you help me? You saw what was happening and you didn't say anything!" I said.

"I'm sorry! It's just... I Don't Know I honestly didn't know what to do at all! I don't know how to handle situations like that." He said.

"Well you should've done something, I'm not gonna stop being your friend but I'm quite upset with you." I said and he sighed.

"Yeah I would to." He said.

"Bye Zachary." I said and walked away.

I sat on a bench and waited for Nathan. He came out (hehe came out
... The closet jk) and came over to me.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said.

"We have the day off." He said and I giggled.

"Yeah but I was hoping we could save that for later..." I whispered and he pouted.

"Fine but at least let me show you something cool tonight." He said and I nodded.

"Okay."

"What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I dont know... Maybe we could just take a walk." I said and he chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so boring." He teased.

"Yeah, yeah." I giggled.

We walked away from the campus and took a walk to the lighthouse. It wasn't planned that we would be up there but we just got there.

We sat down on the benches and talked for a very long time.

"But Don't you just want to the future sometimes and see how it would be." I said.

"Yeah, I would very much like to see that." Nathan said and the laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"I was just thinking about the future and the day that you walk down an aisle with me waiting for you at the end." He said and I laughed while blushing more than ever.

"I wouldn't mind seeing that day either." I said.

He's such a dork.