Chapter 33

*Two months later*
A N A S T A S I A

Zack got expelled for causing too many problems and for calling me nasty names. Also because of the fight with Nathan.

Zack is cool and All but he can get jealous and say things that are very rude. He doesn't mean them though. He just looses his temper sometimes. But, what Zack said about me is unbelievable. I'm not letting him get away with doing that.

"Hey," Nathan smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Someone's in a happy mood," I giggled and he laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know why but today's a happy day for me," he smiled so cheerily.

"Today's a happy day for me too, the math teacher got fired so we're gonna have free time in that class until they find a new teacher!" I exclaimed and giggled.

"We could sneak out during free time, they never take attendance..." Nathan whispered in my ear and I blushed like crazy.

"I don't know, you'll have to go into more detail on what we will do while skipping free time," I smirked.

"Oh, you know what," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

I giggled and he smiled. I heard the bell ring and we went to class. I was really happy for some reason. Today just seemed like a good day.

I winded up falling asleep in class but then woke up to the bell. We had free time next and Nathan picked me up. We went to the dorms and when we got to his dorm he laid me on the bed.

"You're tired so get some sleep," Nathan chuckled and tucked me in.

"Bu-"

"Nope. I know you didn't get any sleep last night. Just go to sleep," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

~*~

I woke up a bit. I was half asleep. Nathan was sitting in a chair next to me, smoking and he was looking through my bag.

'He's probably looking for the notes I took in English' I thought to myself

I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until it was time to go to class.

~*~

"Do you have something to tell me?" Nathan asked.

"What?" I asked.

"I was looking for the notes you had so I could copy them and I found a bunch of letters to no one," he stated.

"And?" I asked.

"And, you're not talking or writing to anyone," he repeated.

"I write to no one because then there is no one to judge me," I answered.

"Why can't you just talk to me?" He asked me.

"Because I've learned not to trust anyone anymore. Trusting people has been a mistake for me," I mumbled and he grabbed my chin.

"I'm not going to judge you. I've been here with you for everything, why would I leave now?" He asked.

"Because that's just how people are."

And with that, I walked away from him...

**********

Why do you think she has a sudden change on trusting Nathan? Did something happen to her?

Im so sorry that I haven't updated in like a month but don't worry! I've gotten out of the dark place I was in lately. I'm looking more on the brightside and I'm starting to accept myself for who I am. I've talked to my mom about why I did was I did (self harm) and she wasn't mad at all. She told me that I had to promise to stop and that nothing is ever my fault and she loves me etc. Anyway, I'm most likely going to start updating regularly like I used to.

Thanks for staying here for the people who were patient enough with me. Thanks, you really helped me through this and I love you all so much, don't ever forget that <3

Keep your chins up my little space pups!™

~Alex/Tatiana