Chapter 21

N A T H A N

The Vortex club was having a party tonight. Victoria invited Anastasia, which I'm fine with but I can't stand not talking to her.

Victoria wanted me to drive her to the Party which meant driving Anastasia too. I don't know why but I feel like she relapsed on her self harm. I knew she self harmed before but she was clean. Now she shows up with bandages everyday, like they never heal.

My phone started ringing and it was Victoria. I picked it up.

"Hey Nathan, you ready? We're waiting for you," she said.

"Yeah, I'm ready, meet me in the parking lot," I told her.

"Okay, I will," she agreed and hung up.

I walked to the parking lot and smoked a bit before Victoria and Anastasia came.

"Hey," Victoria smiled.

"Hey, we're gonna be late for the party so c'mon," I said and we all got into the car.

Anastasia decided that it was a fantastic idea to sit in the passenger seat. Right next to me.

We were driving and Anastasia's favorite song came onto the radio. She started to sing along and I tried so hard not to smile but I couldn't help it.

A N A S T A S I A

"How confused you must be
Finding love in the blood that you bleed," I sang softly to Saywecanfly.

I started to tear up because this song means so much to me. I quickly wiped away the tears and Nathan noticed. My hand was resting right next to his and he slowly held my hand.

I smiled but then pulled my hand away a bit. He doesn't want to be with me, he's just being nice because I'm being depressing.

"Sorry," he mumbled and I nodded.

"It's fine," I said.

We pulled up to the party and I could already hear the music playing. It was blasting. We all got out of the car and I immediately went to find Chloe. She was here and I knew she was. I needed some drugs or weed or something. I was itching to have them.

"Chloe!" I exclaimed finding her.

"Hey Anastasia," she said and I smiled.

"Umm, do you have anything I could use to have fun?" I asked and she knew what I meant.

"What do you want specificly?" she asked.

"I don't know, really I'll take anything right now," I smiled awkwardly.

"Uhh, I got weed or ecstasy, which one?" she asked.

"Ecstasy, definitely ecstasy," I said and she passed me some.

I took it immediately and then waited for it to kick in. Chloe and I were talking for a while until Victoria snatched me away.

"What?" I asked Victoria, sounding a bit drunk.

"I know you took drugs but please just be serious about this," she started, "Nathan is uhh... You know... He's hitting it off with some girl."

"What..." I asked.

"Yeah, I had to tell you. Please don't be mad," she pleaded.

"I'm not mad... I mean... I knew he was going to move on but I don't know why, I feel like he wasn't. What does she have that I don't? I mean... He said he loved me and he moves on this quickly..." I mumbled.

"Don't take it too harsh... This is what Nathan does when he deals with heartbreak. It's not amazing but it's just how he is," she explained and I shook my head.

"I- I need to go," I said running upstairs.

"Anastasia, where are you going?" she asked, running after me.

"I'm going to the roof... Something I should've done a long time ago," I mumbled and ran upstairs.

"Anastasia! Get back down here, c'mon! We could go back to campus. Eat ice cream, watch sad movies," Victoria shouted trying to grab a hold of my wrists while I walked up the stairs.

She couldn't stop me... No one could at this point...

*******

Sorry for the depressing parts of the story. But there always had to be some sad part to a story. Anyway, I hope you guys like this story so far! I sure enjoy writing it :)

Question: I'm not even close to finishing this book, but when I do how many of you guys would like a sequel to it? Cause I really enjoy writing this and I wanted to get your opinion's on it. What do you think? Sequel? No sequel? Or not sure?

~Alex/Tatiana