Chapter 16

A N A S T A S I A

I didn't want to go back to school until this whole thing went away which it didn't seem to.

Sure, Victoria, Luke, Chloe and Zachary would defend me if people make fun of me but showing my face would be too embarrassing. I hated the fact people technically saw me naked. It was terrible.

"Ana, you have to come to at least one class today. What about Mr. Jeffersons class? You love his lectures about life and creating the perfect photo," Victoria said.

"I can't," I said.

"Yes you can, c'mon if you don't like it then you can come back to your dorm. I rarely see you and all of us miss you being the funny and outgoing girl you were," Victoria pleaded.

Considering I was already dressed and didn't have plans for today... I decided to go out. It should've gone away little. People won't make fun of me, will they?

"There we go! We've all been worried about you," Taylor exclaimed.

"We're going to walk you class to class today," Zachary and Luke said.

"Where's Nathan?" I asked.

"He's outside waiting for you. He didn't want to see you upset because then he'll start getting mad or something," Victoria explained and I nodded.

We walked outside to the front of the dormitories. Nathan was just sitting on the bench waiting. I haven't seen him in a while. I haven't seen him in almost a week because of what happened.

"Hi Nathan," I kissed him.

"Hey, I was worried about you," He smiled.

He got up and we all walked to class together. Our first period class was photography. Mr. Jefferson did have the best lectures so I never wanted to miss his classes.

"Hello Anastasia, we missed you and your joyful personality. The whole class was like zombies while you were gone," Mr. Jefferson said and I smiled.

Victoria, Nathan and I sat at our table. Max then came up to us and started eyeing me.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer... Or go take one of your dumbass Selfies somewhere else, just not here," I laughed.

"You're such a bitch, you know that Anastasia? Ever since you started hanging out with this slut and dating that freak-" I jumped up once she started talking about Nathan.

"I dare you to come up to me again and say that. Don't talk about me, my friends or my boyfriend like that," I growled.

"Slut," she smirked and Victoria was immediately by my side.

"She's not a slut Max. Look at yourself, you're always kissing Chloe and then you wanna play around with Warren," Victoria snapped.

"You're all bitches, sluts and whores, okay? How about I add that to the list?" she asked and I smacked her dead across the face.

"I don't want to hear another word leave your mouth about us..." I snapped.

"Or what?" she asked.

"Or I'll tell everyone about you, Chloe and Warren. I'll tell everyone about how you sleep with both of them and how you like to toy around with Warren, lying to him constantly," I smirked and kicked her ankle, making her fall.

"Next time you try to talk about us, think twice. Loser," I spat.

Victoria and I sat back down and Nathan looked at me surprised.

"Will you just marry me already?" He asked and I giggled.

"Too young. Slow your roll," I said.

Max got back up and looked at us.

"Listen Max, I don't know why you're so interested in my life, oh wait... Right, it's because you don't have a life of your own," we laughed.

"I don't know what ever happened to the nice caring Anastasia I knew before," she shook her head.

"Oh, She's still here. I'm just not showing her to you," I pushed her away from me.

She scampered back to her seat and then class started. Mr. Jefferson obviously saw our fight because he was talking about how people change and how sometimes you have to let it go, let them go.

"So as you probably already know, Im talking about Anastasia, a nice girl and Max, a quiet girl. Now what happens when things change?" He asked and I raised my hand.

"When things change, people change because within those small events, something big can happen which is life changing to those people. Therefore, changing the person," I answered.

"Good, now Max, what exactly happened for an event to change a person?" He asked.

"People changed a lovely girl into a hateful one. In this case, it wasn't an event, but a person," Max smiled.

"And Anastasia, what happened to this person that made them change?" He asked me.

"She met wonderful people. She met people who tell her she's beautiful everyday and people who never give up on her. She met the most amazing friends she could ask for," I answered.

"Now... When things like this happen, you'll eventually have to pick a side to believe. So everyone who believes Anastasia, stand on the right side of the room and everyone who believes Max, stand on the left side of the room," Mr. Jefferson told everyone.

Everyone went to my side except for Alyssa and Stella, Who went on Max's side.

"May I ask, what the point of this is?" I asked.

"The point of this is yet to be discovered but when it is, it'll be resolved," He answered.

"Now, Max what do you think about Anastasia's response to your comment?" He asked.

"I think they are false. Her response was terrible. I honestly don't think those people love her for who she is. I think they love her because of her money," Max said.

"Anastasia?" He asked.

"Well, when was the last time you told me I was beautiful? I mean, you practically gave up on me everytime I needed hope. And just a couple minutes ago you called me a slut, bitch etc. How am I supposed to be around a bully?" I asked, "And you called me a slut. Well, everyone you might want to hear this, Max is sleeping with Chloe Price and at the same time cheating on her with Warren. And she had the nerve to call me a slut?! All I've ever done was help her and this Is how she treats me! I've only been with three people in my life but I've never cheated on them!" I told everyone.

"How could you?" Max said on the verge of tears.

"I told you not to talk about my friends and I like that, you thought I was joking didn't you?"