Chapter 11

ANASTASIA'S POV:

Nathan and I got back together and I thanked Warren for telling me about what was happening.

I never really let Nathan out of my sight. It's been two days since we made up.

"Hey." He said putting his hands on my shoulder.

"Hi." I said.

He was wearing a T-shirt and his usual jacket. Nathan invited me to meet his family and I gladly accepted the offer. We were leaving after school to go to his parents house.

It was pretty cold outside and I forgot my sweater. Nathan noticed and gave me his. He still had scratches on his arm but I decided to not question him.

"So, before you meet my family just a couple of warnings. My dad is very strict and he acts like he's above everyone, so don't expect him to give you many props from making me take my meds. Maybe a thank you but that's all." He said.

"That's not to bad." I said.

"Yeah but he does get a bit rude when he feels like people have done better than him. So, please don't mention that your family is as rich as ours, then hes gonna go on and on about how our family is so amazing. And my sister is actually nice so I think you'll get along with her." He explained and I nodded.

I think I can handle this. Don't show off, keep some things to myself and try to be nice, obviously. This seems easy.

"Seems easy enough..." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah... It's actually not. You'll understand why when we get there." He said.

Lunch was over so we had to get back to class. I finally can sit next to Nathan during school. It's nice talking to him during class.

The last two periods went by pretty fast. We just had Photography and Science.

Right after school we left for his parents house. It wasn't far, it was still in town but we were staying there for the weekend.

Nathan drove as I questioned him about his family.

*****************

Nathan knocked on the door and his sister opened it.

"Oh my gosh! Nathan!" she exclaimed, hugging him.

"You must be Anastasia! I've heard so much about you. You seem so sweet." she hugged me and practically pushed us inside.

"Better hurry and get ready for the rest of the day! Mom and dad want to talk to you about something." She said to Nathan and he nodded.

"Go meet my parents. I'll be right back." He said and kissed me.

He took both of our bags and went upstairs. I went to the living room and his parents were sitting there, talking.

"Mom, dad! Look it's Anastasia!" his sister exclaimed.

"Oh my, Kristine, Introduce yourself properly for once." His mother said.

"Sorry. I'm Kristine Prescott." she said and I nodded.

"I'm Anastasia Olson." I introduced myself to his family.

"Nice to meet you Anastasia. You can call us Mrs. And Mr. Prescott." Mrs. Prescott said.

"Nathan was right. You're a beautiful young woman." She exclaimed.

"Why thank you." I smiled.

"Hey mom. Dad." Nathan said, coming back downstairs and standing next to me.

"Nathan since when have you been so good at picking out girls? Now this is what you call the right girl. Not like that Victoria Chase girl." His mother giggled.

"Anastasia is far more respectful and far more prettier. I bet all the girls are jealous of you, Anastasia. And I bet all the boys must love you." she smiled.

"Yeah well... I'm not interested in other boys. Just your son, Ma'am." I kissed Nathan on the cheek.

"Good." She said and clapped her hands together.

"Now, go on and get ready, we can't be late. We've got dinner reservations at a very fancy restaurant. Go on now." She pushed me and Nathan to the stairs.

I think this is going to be pretty easy.